the art fits

808%20shadow%20tree.JPG.jpg
Our display team has been doing some amazing art inside the fitting rooms of our boutiques. Each one is different and done using paints, markers, stencils and stickers. Check out the photos above of walls from our latest store location in Boston’s Prudential Center.

Tags: ,

Comments

jean -November 1, 2006, 3:14AM

These are so pretty! i want to see them in person one day

Amy -November 1, 2006, 11:41PM

Maybe you should feature local artists? I think that’s be a nice touch. :]

Anonymous -November 8, 2006, 5:11PM

The first one is so neat!

Ariel -November 10, 2006, 10:07PM

I believe that the people that Urban Outfitters, Inc. (UO, Anthropologie, and FP) as their visual people are so extremely talented. The is never a need to bring in local artists or cover your walls with other peoples stuff. You all have an amazing gift and a wonderful eye. Keep up the great work.

Flo -November 17, 2006, 9:59AM

The free people decorations in every store that I have been to all are so perfectly decorated. Where do the artists get such creative ideas from??

Kathy -December 3, 2006, 12:01AM

Bloomingdales at Roosevelt Field has a pair of drapes as a display for your clothes. I fell in love with them. If there is any way I can get them I would greatly appreciate it. They are gorgeous. They are purple, orange and beige. Like a patchwork.

magdalena Kopacz -May 21, 2007, 9:16AM

Free people!!!! I miss that beautifull clothing,living in Philly I had a chance to buy your clothes. Now I live in Poland and I wish there will be one in my country!!!!!!

ally -July 9, 2007, 7:49PM

Hi! I was looking at your pictures of your store! i love love love the decorations and art and how you have set the store up! Who do you get to do this? I am wondering becuase i am a sophmore in university and i am very interested in art and would like to have a job that involves it in the future , and the art in your store is my kind of style so i would love to work towards getting a degree for a job where i could do that kind of work! thanks

judy basile -January 12, 2012, 7:59AM

is there anywhere u can buy passed displays from freepeople, urban or ?anthroplogie/