lunch club

Some of the girls that work on our website have a serious passion for cooking. They started talking about all the recipes they were trying for entertaining friends and family, and decided to try cooking for each other. They take turns bringing lunch to the office every day and have a few rules in order to accomadate everyone in the group. Each meal must be meat free, wheat free and mushroom free! Today they made the lovely meal pictured, curried butternut squash soup with potato & onion cakes. I’m kind of jealous I’m not in the club. That potato onion cake looks real yummy. Check out the recipes here and here.

Tags:

Comments

Lynda -November 2, 2006, 11:08PM

hi,
just saw your wonderful new blog and would so love to have you submit it to our newish blog directory at http://www.delightfulblogs.com. I think the gals who visit the directory to find new blogs to read would so love to discover yours…
best,
Lynda

jean -November 3, 2006, 12:11AM

Hey I have a cool recipe for vegan choc chip cookies if you want to try them out email me and ill give you the recipe!

Anneke -November 3, 2006, 1:19PM

I’m definitely going to try that potato onion cake! Wow, it must be really great to be a Free People employee! I’m jealous of you guys >_I’m definitely going to try that potato onion cake! Wow, it must be really great to be a Free People employee! I’m jealous of you guys >_<‘
Anyway, great job on this new blog! I’m loving it!

linda -November 4, 2006, 5:24PM

I already love the clothing line and website. Now I really love you cooking wheatfree!!! My entire family is gluten sensitive w/one celiac.

alex -November 23, 2006, 2:42AM

Thats so great! Its really cool that u try to make something everyone can eat. I’m a vegetarian:)

monalisa hanna -November 23, 2006, 10:56AM

wow..am home on vacation and so thrilled that i found this usually am sooooo busy and dont have the extra time this is great–jus’ like the FP clothing, which i was recently introduced to by a GREAT friend who luvs funky clothing like FP. We live in the Bahamas so shop often on line or whenever we travel

Lori -December 16, 2006, 7:22PM

I LOVE the fact that the people who make the best clothing are also vegetarian! It’s just fantastic! I’m veggie too, so it’s pretty nice to know. Will there ever be any fake leather accesories?

przeciski -October 19, 2011, 6:36PM