win your wishlist

Congratulations to Aileen for winning her wishlist on freepeople.com! She was the lucky girl that won $1000 worth of items on her FP wishlist. One item she couldn’t wait to get was the Re-In-Vented Coat. She said she fell in love with the unique details, like the buttons and the vent. Other favorites on her list…the Soft Military Pocket Slim Pant in Indigo, Yoke Cowl Dropwaist in Strawberry and Deep Plum… basics with an edge she says.
Aileen’s choices were influenced by a recent move to San Fransisco, “so I went for pieces that would help keep me toasty throughout the winter months.” She said she loves Free People for the “Detailed pieces that are unique and fun. They help me retain my youthful glow.” Enjoy all of you new clothes, Aileen!
I also want to congratulate the following who won $100 gift cards!
Danielle, Jordan, Natalie, Sarah, and Skye!!!!!!!
Click here to learn about creating your own Free People wishlist. (This is an awesome way to let relatives know what you have your eye on for holiday gifts…)

Comments

Anonymous -December 5, 2006, 9:23PM

You guys gotta do more contests like that! I love your clothes but i dont always have the money for them!

jen -December 5, 2006, 9:41PM

This is a bit off topic, but I just received a cancellation notice for the Lacey Tall boot in size 38 and I am beyond bummed. They are truly the most beautiful boots I have ever seen. I asked the customer service rep but he didn’t seem to know. Are there any other retailers I could possibly check who may carry this boot? I really, really, really want them.
Jen.
And congrats to the winners. What a great prize.

anne marie -December 6, 2006, 1:05AM

Are you ever getting stock of the jewl toned slippers? I really love them but I don’t have a pair. Can you put me on a waiting list or something?

melissa -January 20, 2007, 10:10AM

I am looking for the tall lacey boots too. Any chance they are coming back? I am size 8 and would love any information. Thanks, Melissa

fpgirl -January 22, 2007, 11:08AM

For Tall Lacey Boot girls…
I am checking if we can get more of these. I am guessing they are unavailable, but the buyer will get back to me to confirm. I’ll let you know!!!

fpgirl -January 23, 2007, 10:38AM

Tall Lacey Boot girls…
I have checked with the buyer and I am sad to inform you, we are not getting any more of these.

Rose -January 26, 2008, 8:20PM

I wish fp would host more contests like this, I’m always so poor!