employee desk

This is Kate’s desk. Kate is the Web Production Manager. That means she makes the website go. She is the keeper of all things website related. One of Kate’s favorite objects on her desk is this Hawaii “snowglobe” that doubles as a calendar. This is not to remind her of a fabulous time she had on vacation. She actually received it as a gift from a friend that got it at an Urban Outfitters sample sale.
dscn1098.jpg
Kate also loves this mug. Her college roommate moved out and forgot to bring it along. Who’s the #1 Jerk now???

Tags:

Comments

Kitten Tusk -March 30, 2007, 3:11PM

You only have 2 oatmeal packets left! Good job!

tiffany -March 30, 2007, 3:14PM

kate has significantly fewer oatmeals now. but her desk is still awesome – i get the privelege of working next to it on a daily basis. my desk is totally jealous, yet honored, as it’s never known any famous desks before.

the owner of said desk -March 30, 2007, 3:19PM

you can tell how often i use the calendar on that snow globe – it’s still on july 21st. and i’m guessing if year was an option, it would say something like “2004″.

e.i. -March 30, 2007, 3:56PM

Wow, that green floral design is just like the kitchen wallpaper in the house where I grew up.
I love nesting dolls (matryoshkas) too!
I’d feel right at home at Kate’s desk.
Thanks for the work you do on the website!

Anonymous -April 1, 2007, 1:41PM

Are most FP employees from Philidelphia or do a lot of people relocate to work with FP?

fpgirl -April 2, 2007, 9:18AM

Hi anonymous. A bunch of us are from the area or went to school in philly, but there’s a lot of people that moved for the job too!

Leslie -April 2, 2007, 3:17PM

All these fun desks make me want to come work for FP in Philly! Well, not only that but probably everything that has been blogged about makes me want to work there. What a great creative atmosphere, I imagine you guys never have a boring day at work.
p.s. I love the #1 Jerk mug! I wish my old roomies left me things that cool.

Amp -April 3, 2007, 1:21AM