the moldy doily

no good for me posted today about Kime Buzelli, an amazing artist and one of my favorite bloggers (check out The Moldy Doily). She makes it sound like she has way too much fun in her Echo Park hood in LA. And through The Moldy Doily today, I discovered the latest issue of Lula is out, and Kime contributed! I’ll be at the mag shop after work. I’ll be sure to share discoveries over the next few days…

(This is part of Kime’s work featured in Lula)

Tags: ,

Comments

joanna -April 5, 2007, 10:01PM

im in absolute LOVE with free people and just wanted to tell you.

devorah green -April 5, 2007, 11:35PM

wonderful art

freepeople girl -April 5, 2007, 11:43PM

This question is not really related to today’s blog… I really love all of your clothes, and my wardrobe is mostly freepeople! I was actually at one of your store in Roosevelt field mall today, and bought a hand-painted sunglasses! It looks great! Everytime I go into the store, I always wondered how freepeople started originally- who is the creator and when did it start? How did it become popular? and also… have you guys ever thought of putting an ordinary people as a model instead of using pros? Your clothes are so beautiful, yet it’s so unique… i think that could attract more customers! Not that it doesnt attract me any less! ;)

nogoodforme -April 6, 2007, 12:11AM

thank you for posting about our post :)

fpgirl -April 11, 2007, 5:11PM

Hey freepeople girl!
We get the model request a lot, so I’ll definitely send it along and think about what we could do to involve real FP girls. In the mean time, what if we started a flickr group where you guys could post photos of yourselves in your own FP style? Let me know what you think!

freepeople girl -April 12, 2007, 2:45AM

fpgirl,
Thanks for responding- I think that idea is great! and maybe people can vote and choose a model for a cover maybe? I know I will put myself out there!!! ;)

Alexandra -January 27, 2008, 12:10PM

I love Kime! She is adorable!

Willem -July 31, 2008, 9:00PM