a. kurtz bags

I wanted to point out how great these bags we have are by A. Kurtz. We have this awesome cargo backpack and a fieldbag as well. A. Kurtz makes all these amazing military inspired bags with really great details, like leather trim and cool hardware, screenprinting and stitching. They’re both made of canvas. The backpack has tons of useful pockets and even has an extra handle on the side. And check out the A. Kurtz philosophy…
kurtz%202.png

Comments

Liz -June 1, 2007, 6:08AM

OMG! I love this bag. So practical and so cute.

Marn -June 3, 2007, 11:17PM

While the styling of these bags is edgy and cool, it surprises me that in their philosophy they state “rise up in peaceful protest” but yet the bags have a military feel. For me it is an oxymoron to have peaceful and military together in the same concept.

Anonymous -June 4, 2007, 4:49PM

Is there anyway to find out the company/artist who made the melton wool holsters from fall ’06?

Ijlal -June 4, 2007, 7:44PM

I’m buying one this weekend, they are so cute I have a lot of stuff to fill it up with.

Jenny -June 4, 2007, 10:38PM

Agreed, Marn.
Further, isn’t it time that we rise up against animal exploitation? Leather (even in trim) is out of style, and out of touch. I expect more from my favorite brands.

smileymamaT -June 5, 2007, 8:13AM

Ack, I love love love your blog, I can’t recall how I stumbled upon it, but I’ve been reading back a ways so thought I should say hello! What great color and energy!!
T

Sarah Anmyspace.com/sarahlitwinn -June 5, 2007, 6:18PM

The wool holster was by a company called Utt – Echo Park, if I’m reading their logo correctly.

Anonymous -July 2, 2007, 5:50PM

I’m with Jenny’s anti-leather sentiment.
Maybe the military style is a play on the connection between the culture and military of our country? Pointing out that if we all rise up together, in peace, we can form a “peaceful army”? Asking us to mentally capture such a concept, and then act on it? To personify it?
The leather just doesn’t fit with that…

Gareth -April 11, 2008, 5:18AM

Love to use Military style bags…

heyheyhey! -December 22, 2009, 8:21PM

just was looking up this brand because my frined gets these hats and bags for free from where her dad works i didnt no they were so expensive and in style but i got another bag today it is really nice! its the one in the first picture! :D

chris -March 29, 2011, 10:37AM

hey im a guy and iv been looking for a backpack like this one, do u think this backpack is only for girls?