renegade craft fair

It’s coming up, so clear your calendars, and make that road trip to NY! The Renegade Craft Fair is sponsored by Bust Magazine and is seriously awesome. This year is their biggest yet, with over 300 artists participating. And I’m sure some of our favorite craft bloggers will be there. Leave a comment with your link if you’re going! It looks like this year there will be vendors set up in the pool instead of the park. I guess that lessens the chance of getting hit with a baseball. See you there!
Oh, and if you live near Chicago, the fair is held there too! Check out their site for more info…

rcf2.jpg
399991422_9cdc4134be_m.jpg
Above are some photos from last year. Check out the rest on the RCF flickr site.

Tags: , ,

Comments

Jezebel -May 30, 2007, 12:24PM

Please do visit Jezebel and Mr. Jezebel at the Renegade Craft Fair. We will be selling our stationery and debuting a line of t-shirts, onesies, and tote bags!
Jezebel is correspondence for the vagabond heart. The marriage of 19th century silhouettes and 21st century epigraphs allow a peek into a diorama world, peopled with cars called Cleopatra and faded revolutionaries in gleaming furs.

jennifer -May 30, 2007, 6:59PM

Ooooooo, I so want to go to this. Anyone from Philly up for a carpool and maybe stay the night in the city? My email addy is here–feel free to use it.

Jessica -May 30, 2007, 9:24PM

i couldn’t be more excitedto go to this, I live so close to McCarren Park and I can’;t wait to see all the great venders. I am bringing loads of cash.

freepeoplegirl -May 30, 2007, 11:06PM

I will go! It looks amazinggg. I should probably get lots and lots of cash before I go huh? :)

fpgirl -May 31, 2007, 9:38AM

Hey freepeoplegirl. You tryin to steal my name? haha. Yeah, cash is good. Some of the vendors will take a credit card, like the more expensive jewelry designers. But definitely bring cash.

kayte -May 31, 2007, 8:22PM

i will be selling my wares at the department of craft booth!
departmentofcraft.com
i would love to meet any of you free people bloggers!

Sarah Ann -June 3, 2007, 10:23PM

I’ve never gone but think I’ll attend this year. I live a few blocks anyway, might as well walk over…

Diane @ thejotterblog -June 4, 2007, 11:41AM

I’m definitely going to be there, supporting my friend the handsome sausage (thehandsomesausage.com). I went last year and have been looking forward to this year’s ever since. It’s an amazing event full of really talented, genuine people.

danie -June 6, 2007, 6:22PM

i definitely want to go!!!

Ijlal -June 6, 2007, 7:16PM

Hey FreePeople gals and pals, do you have to register to attend or can we just go, never attended but really siked to go.

hi -July 14, 2007, 7:15PM

hey, not sure if anyone actually checks this, but i was at the fair and saw these really great ipod cases with plastic cord holders attached..and of course now i can’t find them on esty or anywhere.. anyone know what i’m talking about?

fpgirl -July 15, 2007, 11:18AM

Hello, hi. If you go to the Renegade craft fair website, they have a list of vendors. Maybe a name will ring a bell??? Hope you find them!