dittos

dittow.jpg
Dittos are our newest denim brand we are carrying in the stores on on the web.(check em out here) Dittos was a hot brand in the 70′s that has recently been revived for the benefit of our generation. The fit has that 70′s classic feel to it. They’re a little bit high waisted. The denim is thin, super light and flowy and the leg is really long. The back has a double yoke (with a really cute shape) and no pocket. And these puppies don’t stretch much and you should wear them 70′s style, super tight. Like, maybe you should get out your pliers and lay down to button them…
bsb1.jpg
Here, the sales girls at our Paramus, NJ store try on the white dittos (the security tag is hot, right?) and get silly, Backstreet Boys style.

Comments

Jen -June 20, 2007, 7:23AM

I love the first pair of jeans!
Great blog, love it!

Jamie -June 20, 2007, 5:27PM

right after i read about your ditto jeans i went to whowhatweardaily.com & there was a picture of emma roberts wearing a pair of ditto jeans. weird similarity. the jeans are cute though. Too bad im only 5’3″, i would probably drown in them.

DivaDeb -June 20, 2007, 11:18PM

O.MI.GOD.
I had white ‘sailor’ denim Dittos back in tha’ day, 1979, that made the boys in SoCal WEEP!
Sort of weird that they are coming back…and they look exactly like they used to, big wide legs and tight rears and all!
But then, maybe a decently fit 45 year old GRANDMA shouldn’t be thinking about buying a pair of these new Dittos……should she?!!!!
O YEAH she should! ;o)

fpgirl -June 21, 2007, 9:08AM

That is awesome! I say go for it.

Anonymous -June 21, 2007, 10:22AM

yessss! go grandma! YOU ROCK

Anonymous -June 23, 2007, 10:40AM

HA! These girls are the CUTEST!!!

robin -June 26, 2007, 4:02PM

Gosh, I hope we can still buy these as grandmas! Cause I’m a 50 year old grandma and I want some!!
Hey thats why we try to stay in shape, right? I remember I was soooo excited when I finally got a pair after they came out. They are just like I remember, adorable!!

Sweet Jane -June 27, 2007, 11:45AM

I love it! The return on the ditto’s. I too wore ditto jeans back in the day at the roller rink. And I kid you not, we had to lay on the bed with pliers to zip them up! We called the design on the back “saddleback”…..

ParamusGlamorous -June 28, 2007, 11:39AM

Yeah, our girls are fit.
Come in and try on the DITTOS!
Emma Roberts loves them!

Brent -November 25, 2007, 4:34AM

OK, here’s one for you — I remember Dittos, the ‘saddleseat’ seams and all. Now, here’s something a lot of you may NOT remember… Dittos for Guys! Yep. Short-lived, but yes, Dittos tried marketing to the guys as well, as more than a few guys actually bought the ‘girls’ style, myself included.