ribbons & trims

Our accessories designer has just returned from a month of travelling in India and Hong Kong. She brought back all of these amazing trims and ribbons to use for inspiration. They all looked so great together, so her team made this cool display and hung them on the wall in their office. Don’t you just love the huge pompoms?

Tags:

Comments

Tearsa -June 4, 2007, 2:55PM

Wow those look so cool! I wish I could see them close-up, though…:-)

Jess -June 4, 2007, 4:46PM

Ohhh, omigosh!! It’s gorgeous!!! The different fabrics are just lovely and the pom poms are darling! I love everything about it! The colours, prints, patterns…ohhh how I’d love to have those prints and patterns incorporated into clothing and room decor! Just amazing! Thanks for posting! Ohhh, omigosh!! It’s gorgeous!!! The different fabrics are just lovely and the pom poms are darling! I love everything about it! The colours, prints, patterns…ohhh how I’d love to have those prints and patterns incorporated into clothing and room decor! Just amazing! Thanks for posting! <3

Ijlal -June 4, 2007, 7:38PM

I love the trims will you guys use any of them for the next collection, and yes the pom poms are adorable

Joe Stanley -June 5, 2007, 5:22AM

I like the way you have decorated the office, even when I went to India I collected few Rajasthani items for the office, but it did not even come close to what you have done.
Really nice.

kayte -June 6, 2007, 4:53PM

beautiful!!!
i love the giant pompom trim! i want it right now.

Suzanne Lynnette -June 14, 2007, 8:16PM

They are absolutely hideous and the display looks utterly stupid and frivolous! What a waste of time. Is that what you all do there? You actually paid someone to go to Hong Kong and India and this is all they came back with??!!! I have seen better at local flea markets!