scrunchy return

The last time I thought about scrunchies, I was watching Sex and the City. Carrie was criticizing Berger’s latest book because he portrayed a fashionable New York woman wearing a scruchy. At the time, no true hip New Yorker would wear a scrunchy in public. We think it’s time to bring back the scrunchy. Check out our Tanzania Scrunchy in four tribal prints. There’s a little extra FP touch with multi colored yarn detail…

Comments

leslie -July 5, 2007, 12:27PM

How ironic, I just watched the scrunchie episode just this week!

heidi-kira -July 5, 2007, 12:38PM

I love that episode!
I think they’re cute, but probably wouldn’t wear them like I did in grade 4 (ie, very neat pony-tail).

eleni -July 6, 2007, 7:32AM

Im sorry but are scrunchies really coming back?? How funny and fun is that!! I do remember that sex in the city episode.. I say BRING ON THE SCRUNCIES!! its about time.. how fab.

sarah -July 8, 2007, 12:03AM

that episode is fantastic. :) i’ll be checking out the scrunchies for sure!

Pegola -July 10, 2007, 3:02PM

well, now that my hair has gotten longer and i started needng these again, i am diggin’ the coolio new fabrics for scrunchies…and duh, i never ever thought they actually ‘went-out’ of style….i just had short hair and didn’t need ‘em then. who knew?

Riley -August 6, 2007, 5:33PM

Hah, wow. Scrunchies? They are cute I have to admit! I love the patterns. I just can’t see myself wearing them, I would have to see someone else pulling them off oh so well.
Anyway, I run a couple style sites and one includes Emily Osment and Miley Cyrus. Both wear alot of Free People on the show and off. So I just gotta say, your line is fantastic!
Also, I really liked this sweatshirt that came out around the holidays in 06 and I really liked it, but it is unavaliable now. It was the Patchwork Hoodie. It was like a navy blue color short sleeve hoodie with clasps for buttons and some patchwork detail by the hood and shoulders. Do you know where I could still get that? I’m very attached to it I must say. I also liked that one tank top with the swimming koi on it. Very cute.
If someone could get back to me through email about this (click my name), that would be awesome.
Thanks!

fpgirl -August 8, 2007, 10:57PM

hi riley!
I have no idea how to get your hands on vintage free people. Ebay? We don’t have stock of any old styles… sorry