candy

I’m sure you all have Halloween candy on your minds, but there is a different kind of candy spirit going on here. The Free People elves have been working hard to prepare for our holiday store displays. Here are some pictures of the progress of the gingerbread houses being made here in the office. Lots of girls from diffferent departments have stopped by and are helping out the display team since everyone is swamped in holiday spirit! Take a peek at the festive beautiful houses, and the candy that abounds as supplies.
The accessories designers have been the number one culprits in stealing candy. Since they’re accessories designers, the display team told them it would be like them coming over and eating their sequins, sparkle trims and Ipod holders. They still have a sweet tooth though.
More to come as the holdiay displays get installed in the stores!
bread5.jpeg
bread4.jpeg
bread1.jpeg
bread6.jpeg

Tags: ,

Comments

Sarah Ann -October 30, 2007, 2:57PM

Ha! Why is it so much fun to make gingerbread houses but so disgusting to attempt to eat them? I spy jellybelly… Earwax is my favorite!

Erica -October 30, 2007, 3:20PM

This looks so fun! I cannot wait to make a gingerbread house of my own.

Nicole -October 30, 2007, 11:36PM

How do I get this job?? It looks like the most fun!!

Jessica -October 31, 2007, 8:36PM

I will be visiting the store in Chicago this December (wish there was a store here in MI!!!!) I am uber excited for the holiday catalog to come out! I can’t wait to make my Christmas list! Bad thing is, when I do get the holiday catalog, I mark every page up because I can’t find one thing I do not want to own!!!! Much love!

nada -November 2, 2007, 5:33AM

so cute!!

katie -November 2, 2007, 12:56PM

you girls are the cutest things in the worlddd. lets be best friends.

sk8ergirl17ae@live.com -September 29, 2008, 12:31PM

LOL, That makes me hungry just looking at all of that candy. Yum Yum Yum. I cant wait for halloween. If you are under 18 and are a sophmore. Good for you. Sophmores rock the world.