fp music playlists

I know lots of people have been asking about what kind of music we all listen to here at Free People. We have put together some playlists on imeem for your listening pleasure. Sign up and be our friends, and listen to our favorite songs by artists like Joni Mitchell, Vampire Weekend and Kate Nash. Listen here…

Comments

Emily -March 24, 2008, 7:57PM

I LOVE VAMPIRE WEEKEND!

Jynn -March 30, 2008, 2:07PM

You can also have the stores sign up for one of these accounts (if you’re playing music through a computer to the overhead system) & never worry about having to construct playlists-we’ll be able to see what’s been playing/played/stats.

lena -May 26, 2008, 3:11PM

put up the next c.d.s too! i love that this music is on imeem but i really love the songs that were on the mix for april/may and i would love to hear more about those artists!

Sophie -June 1, 2008, 7:39PM

I was just in the Topanga store and heard some fantastic songs, could you post them PLEASE!!!!

Sabrina -July 27, 2008, 2:17PM

Hi! I work in the Free People store in Greenwich, CT and we LOVE the July cds! Can you upload them please!! Thanks!

The Blaire Reinhard Band -October 10, 2008, 1:48PM

Hello! I have been a “free people” fan for years and usually shop at free people for my performance and music video wardrobes. The music that my band writes has a similar vibe to the songs selected for in-store radio. Where could I send an mp3 of select songs, or a CD? Is there a music supervisor that handles this task? We’ve been featured on MTV, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Comedy Central, and HBO, but a placement in “Free People’s” stores would be beyond exciting!
Many thanks,
Blaire
BlaireBand@gmail.com

pruittfpgirl -October 10, 2008, 2:21PM

Hey Blaire!
I passed your comment and info along to our person in charge of making the playlists… She should be getting back to you at some point soon.
xoxoxo