Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Pictures of our new NYC store!

Last month, we opened our second New York City store, at 1319 3rd Avenue!
We have been so excited about it!
Everyone who had a part in helping open up this store did such a fantastic job- the store is incredible! Just have a look at these photos for proof! I especially am in love with the cash-register counter…
If you find yourself in NYC, please, come visit us!

Toshi -August 23, 2008, 3:07PM

It’s Gorgeous!! I love the decoration and the mix of colors and textures!! Hope someday can visit!!
Great JOB!!

ayelet -August 24, 2008, 1:49PM

congregates looks amazing, hope to visit NYC for shopping soon

suzanne buchanan -August 24, 2008, 3:56PM

So many great elements. I especially love the wall treatments. This provides some great inspiration for the retail design class I’m teaching this semester. Would love to know more about Free People’s store design process…

Meredith -August 26, 2008, 4:35PM

Wow the store looks so cute!! I love love love the studs + paper umbrella decor in that one dressing room. Can’t wait to check it out when I’m in NY!!!

B -August 26, 2008, 4:48PM

I love the boots on the wall!!
Any close ups?

pruittfpgirl -August 27, 2008, 10:35AM

Hey B –
There weren’t any close ups, but I put up the big sizes of the pictures that the boots were in on Flickr for you. Again, they are not close up, but they’re at least a little bigger and clearer pics! You can find them here :
They should be right at the top of the photo stream.

michelle@bluemoss -August 27, 2008, 11:07AM

flying to nyc tomorrow–what great timing–I will totally make the store a destination!!

B -August 27, 2008, 3:21PM

My beau and i frequent NYC alot even though it’s a very long drive from Ottawa.. we’ll .. wait I mean I’ll be sure to be checking this out.. your stuff looks amazing.. can’t wait to see it in person!!

ximena -November 22, 2008, 7:48AM