Home Office Trends – Menswear

Lately around the home office I’ve been noticing a new trend – everyone’s wearing menswear lately! It looks really great, and people are wearing it a number of different ways – check it out!
(On the far left in the first picture is our other lovable blogger, fpgirl!)

menswear%20002.jpg
menswear.jpg

Tags:

Comments

Richard Rinyai -September 16, 2008, 3:14PM

Hi,
I actually saw men wearing shorts in The New York Times at one point. Now that was odd. But this style is definitely here to stay. Looks good to me.
Thanks,
Richard Rinyai

Kristi -September 16, 2008, 6:35PM

Love the trend! Question though, I love the blue dress/shirt worn by the girl in the last picture! Where can I find it?? It’s adorable and I have to have it, I especially love how she paired it with boots and cream socks :)

pruittfpgirl -September 17, 2008, 10:56AM

Hey Kristi! -
That girl left on vacation but when she gets back I will ask her first thing where she got it! For now, I would venture to guess she got it at either Urban Outfitters or H&M….. but again, only a guess! Good Luck in your search! I’ll let you know more as soon as she returns!

Megan -September 18, 2008, 12:53PM

Hi,
I am the girl wearing the blue and white stripe dress, and it is from H&M! But it is very old…but definitely one of my favorites!

Kristi -September 19, 2008, 11:06AM

Thanks so much pruittfpgirl and Megan for the quick responses! Sadly Nashville doesn’t have an H&M but I’m definitely still going to search for it. Everyone who works at the FP Home Offices have the cutest clothes, looks like a fun and creative place to work! Thanks again :)

pruittfpgirl -September 19, 2008, 11:15AM

Hey Kristi!
I found a similar top on Urban’s website…
It doesn’t come in blue but the colors it does come in are pretty cute! Thought maybe it could help on your search.. :)
xo
p

Kristi -September 21, 2008, 6:53PM

Awesome, thanks for the link! I love it, especially in the mushroom color!

Kenny -October 28, 2008, 12:06PM

nice fabrics on the girls second from the top