pretty pretty pictures

ericas3.jpg
ericas4.jpg
Aren’t these pictures so pretty, and oozing with the Free People aesthetic? Free People girl Erica, of Santa Cruz California, went to gorgeous Wilder Ranch and took these shots of her two best friends! She was kind enough to send them our way, partly because everyone she knew commented on how “Free People-y” they looked! I agree, don’t you? I especially love the one with the horse in it! Awesome!
To see the rest of the shoot, have a look here on Erica’s site!
Thanks for sharing these with us Erica! They are so beautiful!

Tags:

Comments

melanie -November 18, 2008, 3:10PM

Those are absolutely stunning! How much banter went around about hiring her for your ads and catalogues after receiving those pics? ;)

rachel -November 18, 2008, 6:52PM

WOW … those pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! i sure hope her skills get used for the upcoming catalogue!
simply stunning and so unique! and especially SO free people!

Haley -November 18, 2008, 8:15PM

These are fantastic! Love the lighting, love the look, and love the fun they’re having just being best friends! Thanks for showcasing such beautiful photography!

Chloe Mitchell -November 19, 2008, 7:39PM

oh my gosh i totally know her!

bri bee -November 22, 2008, 2:36PM

she is talented! what a beautiful shoot…i hope to see her pictures in an upcoming catalogue!

Free People lover -November 23, 2008, 11:21PM

Free People…so, i’ve seen previous catalogues and of course the photography is beautiful…but this is inspiring and refreshing…I wan’t to be inspired by a catalogue not only by the clothes, but through the eye of talent, like this girl. I wish the best for Erica and hope you use someone like her (or her) who is genuine in her love for this art.

Davia Schwind -February 14, 2009, 2:59PM

I happen to live in San Francisco and contacted Erica to shoot my Senior Collection for Fashion Design. The shoot was last weekend at the Palace of Fine Arts and the outcome is impressive! Check out some of the shots on Erica’s blog http://ericasergio.com/home/2009/2/10/davia-schwind-fashion-shoot.html
To design for Free People is my dream job! So expect a mail-out soon!