december catalog hair how-to

Remember the super pretty hair wraps our stylist Monica did for the December catalog? Well we recently made a little video in which Monica shows us how we can make the hair wraps too!
To my delight, I got to have my hair be the example, so I had awesome wraps in my hair for a while! It was so fun! You guys should definitely try it! Find the tutorial below – enjoy!

Tags:

Comments

Kristina -January 7, 2009, 8:00PM

These are so cute and earthy. I bet they would make awesome bracelets and anklets too. ;]

fashion fille -January 7, 2009, 10:27PM

so cool! i emailed you guys a few weeks ago…was it recieved? please email me back at fashionfille@gmail.com!

Linzi -January 8, 2009, 2:58PM

I love it! The first thing I wondered when I saw the catalog cover was how the hair was done. So thanks for posting this!

Rachel -January 8, 2009, 4:05PM

Oh how fabulous! Thanks tons for posting this. I’ve really been enjoying your blog lately! I’ll be linking.

Amy -January 10, 2009, 11:46AM

what song is used in the background?

Arin michelle -January 10, 2009, 10:44PM

maybe FP can do a how-to video/blurb on those elusive FP dressing room curtains? my life just isn’t complete without them. if not a how-to, perhaps selling them online like the other awesome ‘home’ stuff!!?!? please?

Lizzy Smith -April 7, 2011, 9:51AM

I love this but I do so many different styles with my hair daily, my hair is blonde, some brown, and purple bangs and purple peekaboos so it leaves me open to do very funky things. I am wondering if this is something that I could do to just wear one or two days and is easy to take out and re-use??

Lizzy Smith -April 7, 2011, 9:53AM

Also, do you sell the products to do this or do you just show how to do it, I found this on easy but it doesn’t seem to be a shop to buy from.

Raine -December 19, 2013, 1:39PM

Oh I really want to watch this but it says the video is not available? It says it doesn;t exist anymore, and I desperately want to watch this–I love hair wraps. And now the site tells me I am posting comments too quickly, but this is the first comment I have ever posted!