the prettiest silverware

I really like this silverware by Habitat. It’s so pretty! What do you think?

Comments

Lucy -January 28, 2009, 9:33AM

pretty! It reminds me of jewllery! Next up: silverware with embroidered initials =) but i’m sure that’s already been done already!

DEZ -January 28, 2009, 1:14PM

I want a full set!!!

Laura Boetcher -January 28, 2009, 10:06PM

Um, I’m in love with it! I can’t find it on the website though – I don’t speak French. :-\ Any help with finding the price or a photo of a full set??

Kelsie -January 29, 2009, 12:58PM

It made me rather sad when I hopped on the website & couldn’t understand a word on the page : (

pruittfpgirl -January 29, 2009, 2:01PM

Aww I’m sorry guys! I’m not very proficient in French myself!
I only put that site up with the silverware because it is the company that makes it, and it was the only site I could find that related to the silverware!
I searched when making the post, but alas, no websites with any helpful information about the silverware, or really even mentioning the silverware at all! I wish I could help you find a set or an English website! If you guys find one, please post it!
Also, Google has a translator that you can use on websites, if anyone felt like trying it on the silverware’s website…
Good luck!
xo
p

pruittfpgirl -January 29, 2009, 4:34PM

Hey guys! So good news! Megan, who works on the Direct Marketing Team, mentioned that our sister brand Anthropologie is selling a very similar style of silverware! I checked it out and it’s really cute too! See it here: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=3914138893027712401&id=78110&parentid=EAT_TABLE_UTENSILS&pushId=EAT_TABLE_UTENSILS&popId=EAT_TABLETOP&sortProperties=&navCount=7&navAction=poppushpush&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=sil