australian fashion week

model4042809.jpg
I love these pretty behind-the-scenes shots from Australian Fashion Week! I can’t get the blue eyeliner underneath the middle model’s eyes out of my head! I want to try it, with a number of different colors. I think it might be something I’d have to wear out at night though, not so much of a day look… What do you guys think?
Pictures via Jezebel & Getty Images.
P.S. Do you think the big bun on the bottom model is all her natural hair??

Tags:

Comments

sleepy -April 29, 2009, 4:01PM

I love the eyeliner, too, but I’m a little shy of using bold makeup. As for the bun, they have all types of hair extensions and so forth for models at these shows. In junior high I remember sitting behind a girl that had a perfect bun, I asked her how she did it and she told me that she had a sock inside of it and wrapped her hair around it. Crazy!

pruittfpgirl -April 29, 2009, 4:21PM

Hahaha! A sock!? That’s really amusing – and really resourceful of her!

Emily -April 30, 2009, 3:55PM

that is hilarious!

ember -April 30, 2009, 11:43PM

The model with the blue eyeliner is Courtney Chircop!!! She’s kind of new in the industry, so I’m super excited to see she’s getting some scoops. :)

quinn -May 1, 2009, 6:45PM

i have done my makeup exactly like that, with a thick line of colorful liner on my bottom lid a lot. i love it in the summer! you can totally work it in the day too, just make the line thinner and more subtle, even try not extending it all the way into the inner corner of the eye. when night comes, just slab more on! i rely on urban decay 24/7 liners to do the job cuz they dont budge. they actually have a color exactly like the one the model is sporting, it’s called “electric”.

Megan Bolliger -September 21, 2010, 4:35AM

OK nice to see- interesting comments are always helpful!