today’s office style!

“Look, our toenails are the same color!”
IMG_9905.JPG
IMG_9663.JPG
IMG_9657.JPG
IMG_9940.JPG
IMG_9911.JPG
IMG_9927.JPG
IMG_9948.JPG
IMG_9892.JPG

Tags:

Comments

avaya -June 26, 2009, 11:50AM

I love your blog guys, but I really think most of you dresses HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

D. -June 26, 2009, 12:02PM

What!??? No way I love how you guys dress!

Ashley -June 26, 2009, 12:54PM

I absolutely love when you guys do the office style. It seems like such a great environment to work in. I recently interviewed for the social media position so I’m really hoping I hear back! As soon as I walked in the building I felt right at home!

Allegra -June 26, 2009, 1:28PM

Oh, I LOVE that first dress! It’s beautiful!

Anna -June 26, 2009, 1:38PM

What an amazing work environment! I love the way you guys dress it shows some fun ways to wear FP clothes ^^
Avaya, if you don’t like their outfits then why would you even comment?
Anyways… I absolutely love Free People and if I could it looks like a cool place to work!

Aisha -June 26, 2009, 1:43PM

I love when you guys post this! I love seeing what other people wear to work it gives me so many ideas! Keep it up guys! :)

stephanie -June 26, 2009, 1:45PM

very cute! I love the idea of chucks witha dress, and those wedged gladiators are fabulous!

kat -June 26, 2009, 2:04PM

I love the shoes in the first picture! Do you know who makes them?

Anonymous -June 26, 2009, 2:29PM

Suzie is gorgeous

Emily -June 26, 2009, 2:56PM

The first outfit is my favorite! I love to see the office style!

pruittfpgirl -June 26, 2009, 3:17PM

Hey Kat!
The shoes in the first picture are actually by Matiko, and we are selling them! They’re the Sierra Birdy Wedge, and as you can see, Courtney’s wearing the black pair. Here’s the link!

kara -June 26, 2009, 5:45PM

LOVE the gladiator wedges, too.

Ashley -June 26, 2009, 6:17PM

I love these posts! And you ladies all have amaaaaazing shoes!

amanda -June 27, 2009, 12:40PM

love it! looks like a fun, laid back environment to work in. and also very inspiring because of all of the different styles and innovativeness (is that even a word) of everyone there! definitely gonna keep checking out this blog!
ps-i just graduated with a fashion design degree and ‘im looking for a job. i want to know how each of you came about this opportunity and any advice you may have for finding a job in this industry.

Gucci -June 28, 2009, 8:23AM

great looks ladies. i love those shoes…

sophieloren -June 28, 2009, 12:31PM

I recently started looking at the blogs and like the majority I also enjoys seeing the “office style”. It does give great ideas on the different ways that people wear FP. I recently purchased the strappy buckle wedge in both colors. I haven’t even gotten a chance to wear them yet because I am 8 months pregnant. I am wondering if you guys think that they will still be in style next summer???? I obviously love them because I purchased both colors at a time when I can’t even wear them…LOL! Thanks

Jacqueline Tran -June 29, 2009, 4:21PM

I love all the office styles! it gives me so many ideas on how to layer and wear certain items. and WTF and FP is so awesome that megan fox wore alot of it in transformer 2! I love all the office styles! it gives me so many ideas on how to layer and wear certain items. and WTF and FP is so awesome that megan fox wore alot of it in transformer 2! <3

Zoe -June 30, 2009, 5:12PM

hey guys i love your clothes! can you post links to where we can buy the items you are wearing next to each of the pictures? much appreciated!

georgi -July 1, 2009, 9:15PM

i love the office style posts! i think there should be more of them!! also, i just saw that first dress yesterday or the day before somewhere online, but in blue and was thinking of getting it… it’s so much cuter in the greyish version though! which they DON’T have.