FP is hiring!!

Do you have a voracious appetite for what’s unique and interesting? Are you constantly stumbling upon treasures that exude creativity? Do you love sharing it with your friends? Then we want to talk to you!
Free People is looking for two experienced bloggers – 1 Lifestyle Blogger and 1 Fashion Blogger – to identify and report on fun and relevant topics/trends for the Free People community.
Your role will be to create a place for the Free People community to discover and share cool styles, trends, artists, musicians, photography, travel, and do-it-yourself home and style projects… to name a few. The positions are based at our home office in Philadelphia.
For more information and job descriptions, check out the links below!
Lifestyle Blogger/Communications Assistant
Fashion Blogger/Communications Assistant
We look forward to hearing from you!

Tags:

Comments

Hannah Koresky -August 12, 2009, 1:00PM

I would LOVE to have this job! I am a recent fashion merchandising graduate that reads this blog everyday! I will be applying later this afternoon for the job!

Christina -August 12, 2009, 1:42PM

I would LOVE an internship with Free People- The Philadelphia office! I am in the subburbs outside of Philadelphia and this would be my DREAM! :)

Ashley -August 12, 2009, 6:11PM

Well I have to agree with the above commenters, being a blogger for Free People sounds like a dream job! I sent in my resume just a few minutes ago!

monica -August 13, 2009, 11:25PM

sounds awesome! being a blogger for Free People..I live in New Jersey, though…good luck everybody else!!

Victoria -September 2, 2009, 11:59AM

This job sounds absolutely AMAZING! Creative, inspiring, artistic, innovative– to name a few :) I live about an hour from Philadelphia, and would move there in a minute for this position!

Jinah -September 2, 2009, 11:04PM

Oh my word. Are these listings still up? I would move to Philly/home office to do this in a heartbeat.