free people on the street!

There have been a couple Free People street fashion sightings lately!
One of our fabulous Facebook fans found this cute girl in Japanese Vogue! She’s wearing our Striped Tie Front Crop Top and the LnA Zipper Mini Skirt!

Meanwhile, our Web Marketing Analyst Megan came across this pretty lady on Elle News Blog! She is wearing the Cape May Top and one of our shopping bags! So cute!

Have you guys had any Free People sightings lately?

Tags: ,

Comments

yttr -August 5, 2009, 1:45PM

hey! the girl on elle’s news blog probably just left our model casting in ny
when that pic was snapped!!!!

Ashley -August 5, 2009, 4:50PM

This is very cool! Both ladies look so effortlessly chic!

polly] -August 5, 2009, 7:34PM

my history teacher has the same bag as the girl in the last photo.
needless to say we bonded for a couple seconds after i asked her “is that from free people!?”

Sherri -August 7, 2009, 12:58AM

Hi! I have a resale/vintage boutique in Yuma, AZ and am always out hunting for good clothes. I spotted a great Free People dress at a resale/consignment shop in San Diego and a fabulous jersey skirt at my local Goodwill. Both in excellent condition so I snapped them up and they are hanging in my shop waiting for new owners! Recycling at its’ finest…..

bobby -August 7, 2009, 5:00AM

My girlfriend is obsessed with your clothes! she takes daily pictures of herself on her blog: http://www.soulfishing.tumblr.com and usually is wearing one or more pieces of free people. she always gets a huge smile on her face whenever I ask her, where is that from?! like i didn’t know. anyway, keep up the good work. she is one happy lady wearing your clothes!

http://www.Ocean-korea.co.kr/ -May 15, 2014, 11:41PM

Good way of explaining, and pleasant post to take information on the topic of my presentation subject matter,
which i am going to present in school.