alexander wow

i want to wear this. by alexander wang. would you?

via the wonderful knighttcat.

Comments

hilarykate -September 14, 2009, 6:25PM

in a heartbeat, those shorts are killer.

mariel Tanner -September 14, 2009, 7:46PM

that’s mad cute definitly would wear that!
by the way to freepeople: where did all of your handbags go……….

nicole cupcakes -September 15, 2009, 1:44AM

i would his new line is amzzingg

Oana -September 15, 2009, 5:03PM

Oh,I def would.!Alex Wang is one of the best. I love him. I really am. ;))

Vanessa -September 15, 2009, 5:09PM

Love the shorts
But I’d also like to add where did all your hippie clothes go??? especially the skirts and eastern inspired tops..
It’s turning into Urban Outfitters..(please don’t let it-that’s not what freepeople should be about)..my girlfriends and I were just talking about that… :(

Ellie -September 15, 2009, 9:04PM

Well i love the style, but i dont think i could pull off the whole open stomach….waaaaay to self conscious for THAT! ha, but its cute Well i love the style, but i dont think i could pull off the whole open stomach….waaaaay to self conscious for THAT! ha, but its cute <3

sarah -September 16, 2009, 7:38PM

yes yes! totally yes! i would wear this in a heartbeat!

Megan -September 16, 2009, 11:26PM

Agree with above.. please PLEASE go back to your cultural inspired style.. Urban now sucks…. boring, blahblahblah.. you’re scaring me for the future of F-P! :(

niki -September 17, 2009, 4:57PM

i would if i was that size! haha…
but i agree with the above comments as well.
I’m such a hippie and that’s why i fell in love with free people a long time ago.
I’m afraid that i don’t find the recent designs as unique and precious as they used to be…
but i do believe you have the most creative designers and stylists of any store in this price range.
Go back to your beading, embroidery, tiedye, feathers, Scandinavian wool sweater days!!!

hilldaye -September 19, 2009, 8:53AM

yes please go back to the old freepeople.
i was wearing my moccasins i bought last year was realized how much you all changed.

whitney -October 21, 2009, 1:56AM

I also agree with the comments above. I used to adore free people for the multicultural inspired clothes and the bright colors and creative ideas. I am so bored with 80s and 90s influence that everyone is wearing. Please bring back the Nordic and the Indian and the ALLL OF IT.