thursday poll – edition 78

Post image for thursday poll – edition 78

it’s already thursday again?! that was fast…well last week we asked about some novelty denim styles and the fp stud super skinny jean just beat out the fp skinny sequin jean by only 4 votes! my favorite was the genetic denim sweatpant…they look so comfy :)

this week i’ve been checking out some of our awesome we the free graphic tops…we have some really cool ones right now.  which one do you like best?

the graphic v-neck tunic:

the zuma neckpiece tee:

the zuma mason tank:
17885807_001_a

the feel your smile tee:
17866690_010_a

or the zuma deer tunic:
17885815_041_a

Tags: , , ,

Comments

molly -January 21, 2010, 1:54PM

I chose the last one. Pretty slate color!

I will be a college graduate in May with a degree in Retailing. I have researched this company and have decided this is where I want to be. I am a Free People consumer and I understand the style. I have been reading the blog for awhile now. I am willing to do what it takes and want to see every aspect of the company culture, starting at the store level. What would be my best way to find out about jobs at Free People stores if I don’t live near any? I am willing to relocate. I have already applied online for the Manager in Training position but the one I applied for in Chicago says it was posted in 2008. I was just curious if you were still looking for people for this position since it was posted awhile back. Any suggestions or tips for me? Make a trip to my nearest Free People store? Thank you for taking the time to read this long comment!! :)

fp julia -January 21, 2010, 3:22PM

Hi Molly! Thanks for your interest in working for free people :) i would say the website is your best bet for finding any job openings. as for the chicago position, i would recommend calling to see if they’re still looking to fill it. you may want to call any store you’re interested in before taking a trip out, just to be sure they’re hiring. hope that helps!

Nicole -January 21, 2010, 9:20PM

These tees with the deer and najavo esque prints are the exact prints of Cavern Collections…ut-uh… http://www.caverncollection.com/cavern/index.php?cPath=2_40&osCsid=23806c0f010d737f16a4ddb2db4d44ea&opt=all&osCsid=23806c0f010d737f16a4ddb2db4d44ea

Nicole -January 21, 2010, 9:20PM

that is extremely disapointing, seeing that cavern has had the Tees out for months now.

fp julia -January 22, 2010, 8:56AM

hi nicole! we sometimes carry items that were not made by the designers here at free people, such as the three zuma shirts.

Anonymous -January 22, 2010, 12:32PM

ok! that makes me feel much better.

gigi -January 23, 2010, 4:01PM

these stuff are beautiful but way too overpriced

huntington beach hookah -January 25, 2010, 12:14AM

I agree very pricy but again some people will pay that price..wish i can!

addimbdum -October 29, 2010, 2:28AM

Номера телефонов проституток москвы
Малолетние проститутки москвы
Проститутки москвы форум
Самые красивые проститутки москвы
Армянки проститутки москвы
Проститутки москва пражская
Где найти проститутку в москве
Голые проститутки москвы