Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

‘The Rhythm of the Night’

Post image for ‘The Rhythm of the Night’

Surreal, lullingly pleasant, quirky and warm. Were all senses that were provoking the air around me last night.

The night was Vetiver at Johnny Brendas here in Philly.I’ve always been a huge fan of Andy Cabric, I think his voice is something very special and it helps that he can jig around a little with his guitar too!

The evening was magical, especially for a Monday night.

My wandering eye was pinned on this sweet looking folk girl and her beau. How great do they look? I think they must have jumped straight on the bus from Laurel Canyon.

A Perfect folk outfit don’t you think?

Erin -February 23, 2010, 3:15PM

I love the blue scarf she is wearing on her head. It is so pretty!! Do you guys have anything like that in the store??

fp julia -February 23, 2010, 3:44PM

hi erin! i think this peacock silk hairscarf looks like a similar style!

Erin -February 24, 2010, 10:23AM

Thanks so much! Now I just might have to go shopping this weekend ;-)

Leslie -March 1, 2010, 3:44PM

The sweet looking girl you’re writing about happens to be my daughter, Lyndsey. She and her “beau”, Zach, are two beautiful people who I love very much.

Laura -April 1, 2010, 6:47PM

I LOVE everything about her outfit…do you know where I could get that sweater and bag? Thanks!

steph -August 23, 2010, 12:49PM

pleasee helpp! i love free people they have the cutest clothes and i love all of them, but there was this one shirt from last season that is orange blue and white and its spagetti straps with buttons. it also came i grey white and pink/purpe. it is an adorable top and when i was going to buy it, it was sold out. i really want to find this shirt because i love it so please if you know the name of this shirt or have it let me know. if you know a place where i can find it please let me know because i need this shirttt! thanks