it’s the time of the season…

Post image for it’s the time of the season…

music festival season is underway! sxsw was just the beginning…next up is coachella, followed by sasquatch, bonnaroo, lollapalooza, outside lands…phew. that’s a lot of festivals.  but i love them, and i try to attend one every year.  there is something so freeing about losing yourself to the music and dancing among a sea of people. if i could go back in time i would want to live in the sixties so i could go to woodstock and monterey pop…and there’s a spirit in the air at music festivals that feels so reminiscent of that time.

are you attending any music festivals this year? leave a comment and let me know! we may try to get to that one too…

woodstock_poland_02
6a00d8342fa31453ef00e54f216f018833-640wi

146284

alg_bonnaroo

click on images for source.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Cam -March 23, 2010, 2:40PM

Primavera music festival in Barcelona, Spain

Luana Gabriella -March 23, 2010, 3:35PM

Yeah I am thinking about going to Coachella!!!

Kelsey D -March 23, 2010, 6:45PM

I’ll be going to Coachella! Trekin’ all the way from VA too!

Sarah -March 23, 2010, 6:55PM

I’m going to Bonnaroo for the first time with 3-5 friends. We’re coming from South Florida so we’re going to make a mini road trip out of it. I’m beyond excited!

cade h -March 23, 2010, 8:45PM

I live 10 minutes away from Bonnaroo and have been attending since I was six years old when it was called Itchykoo. It is like Christmas time–everyone gets so excited and happy! It is one of the best times of the year.

West -March 23, 2010, 11:45PM

We’re goin to Bonnaroo and ACL in the fall.
I love all the crazy friends and smoke and food on a stick and grand music.

Courtney -March 24, 2010, 10:09AM

We are going to ALLGOOD music festival in [Masontown WV] Such a beautiful, friendly, clear vibe goes on there. My {sister by a different mister} PAIGEE and I go every year and get so *PUMPED* months in advance. The lineup is sickkkkk, and the hills of [westvirginia] are the perfect setting for days of peaceful loving music and friends! SEE YOU THERE!

rayray -March 24, 2010, 11:06AM

My friends and i wait all winter for the festie- season and in May we will be headed on our way to a tour of summer lovin and groovin. Summercamp in Ill, Harvest Fest in Minessota, and Waukarusa in the Ozark Mts. Cant wait hope to see all the free people!

ang -March 24, 2010, 6:36PM

aah, thank you for posting these lovely festival photos!!! YES, festival season is HERE, yahoooo! We will be heading out to the beautiful, magical Gorge Amphitheater for Sasquatch as well as down to Horning’s Hideout in Oregon for the Northwest String Summit…. and may be hitting the Greek Theater in Berkeley for a few nights in August. It isn’t technically a festival, but those shows sure feel like one! ;) Happy festival season everyone!

shelby -March 29, 2010, 3:55PM

i am going to mountain jam, in hunter mountain new york. very excited about it

Leslie -April 1, 2010, 6:02AM

Bonnnaroooooooooooooo

Kaylee -May 2, 2010, 5:15PM

Heading to mt. jam, gathering of the vibes, nateva, and allgood hopefully :) ITS ON!!!!