summer design internship!

Post image for summer design internship!

we’re looking for a sweater design intern for this summer!

the objective of this position is to support the designers by providing basic administrative skills and entry level design skills, completing assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner and giving them the assistance they need to create and execute product that represents the unique style of the free people customer.

for more info and to apply click here.

Tags: ,

Comments

JessofSoCal -March 19, 2010, 7:46PM

This would be such a cool internship!!! Im not an aspiring fashion designer, but i am an aspiring interior designer! Free People is my ultimate style and i am in love with it! Too bad there’s no internship for interior designers or else i would be soo down for that!

kristi -March 19, 2010, 10:32PM

hello there fp! this looks like an amazing opportunity… i am definetly interested. however i will be just graduation from high school in june. would i be too young? i would understand if your looking for someone older… if you could let me know that would be great! like i said i would be very interested! i love fp and everything that it stands for. truely inspiring!

Jasmine -March 23, 2010, 12:46AM

im glad Free People gives people oppurtunities like this. i go to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and im entering my second year.I major in fashion design and this sounds like a great opportunity. i love this company and their style. Im 20 years old, soon to be 21, and have a lot of experience in retail, visual merchandising, and i am majoring in fashion desingn. if i sound like somone you might be interested in filling this position, please contact me!:]

fp julia -March 23, 2010, 10:29AM

kristi – we are looking for someone in college but definitely check back next year!!
jasmine – you should definitely apply! the link above will take you to the website where you can apply online.

Sonal -January 22, 2012, 8:01PM

hey! I like tgis brand a lot.Im a fashion Student. I would luke to know is there a way to sign up for an internship in your COMPANY THIS SUMMER? IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY.

TMCK -June 5, 2012, 3:45PM

This sounds like an amazing opportunity I just got back from Studying fashion Design Abroad in Florence Italy. I am a previous Parsons School for Design student and would love to know if this position is still open! I just applied.