Free People is looking for a Web Production Assistant to manage content for our web site!
This position straddles both technical and merchandising sides of the site. Duties will include coordinating information from the buying team to put new products live on the site, as well as photo editing, copy writing, and other general duties related to the maintenance of content on the site. The ideal candidate will be very web savvy, enthusiastic about fashion and the Free People brand, be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment coordinating between different teams, and bring a positive and collaborative energy to the group.
Required Skills include:
– Photoshop photo editing
– HTML experience
– Understanding of how web sites are constructed
– Excellent trouble-shooting and critical thinking skills
– General knowledge of the fashion industry
– Basic copy writing skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Excellent organizational skills
– Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
– Expertise in the Mac platform
if this sounds like you, apply online here!