today at the home office…

Post image for today at the home office…

…our team was getting some special shots for our website in the lobby! here’s a little sneak peak :)

ss 011

ss 030

ss 036

ss 039

ss 042

cute sneakers and striped socks :)

ss 022

can’t wait to see how the shots came out!

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

jemma louise -May 13, 2010, 4:12PM

aw I love the studio team :)

Amanda -May 13, 2010, 4:29PM

ugh! Quit teasing me! I always wanted to work for fp, this is so amazing- at this point this blog is as close as i am going to get. I have a question about the Design Services job, Im going to be doing fashion marketing and management, but they are teaching us cataloging and things, Is a BFA in graphic deign absolutely required? I will have a BFA in fashion marketing and management.

Job Post: http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=305353&company_id=15602&version=4&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1005917&level=levelid2&levelid2=9932&parent=Home%20Office%3B%3B%3BCreative%20Services&startflag=3

Thanks so much,
Amanda!

fp julia -May 13, 2010, 4:53PM

hi amanda! it is not absolutely required, but preferred. also we are looking for someone with work experience out of school. hope that helps!

Amanda -May 13, 2010, 6:06PM

Okay, thanks Julia! :)
Please check out the fan blog I created for fp! (hover over my name) :)

Papa Bear -May 13, 2010, 6:15PM

Wish I could work there too. What a creative atmosphere. …and who is that handsome guy hanging the blue backdrop?

Amanda -May 13, 2010, 6:39PM

Mee too. I’d work there the rest of my life even if I didn’t get paid. That is such an amazing place. To all the people who work at the FP home office, You ARTISTS are very lucky to be able to do that and work with such creative people every day… and not to mention, make women all over the world very happy. :-)

fp julia -May 13, 2010, 6:48PM

haha that is our digital tech assitant who works in our web studio :)
amanda- thanks for your kind words and your fan blog is so sweet!! it was a dream of mine for a while to work here so believe me i know how lucky i am and my coworkers feel the same way! best of luck.

Taylor -May 14, 2010, 11:03AM

I totally agree with Amanda~ I would work for FP for free in an instant..If only to be surrounded by the creativity and beautiful atmosphere. Of course, I have applied and applied to postions expressing my candid interest and love for the FP brand and lifestyle. Thank you for making the world more beautiful and intersting with your amazing designs. I am waiting with bated breath to hear back regarding the Office Coordinator Position. Thanks fp juilia!

Taylor

emily -June 26, 2011, 5:57PM

i think FP should do a piece on how all of us at home can do our own Free People inspired photo shoots at home:) very natural, and boho. with tips on how to get the photography right, how to dress, hair/makeup ideas.. etc.!