bonnaroo bound – first stop, nashville

Post image for bonnaroo bound – first stop, nashville

greetings from manchester tennessee!!! we made it to bonnaroo last night after a long day of travel and exploring nashville…

IMG_3353

IMG_3357

fp jemma and i caught an early morning flight down to nashville and spent the day there as we waited for two other fp girls to get in. which was totally fine with us because we got to check out the scene downtown and do some shopping :) downtown nashville was one big party because the country music festival is going on this weekend too.

IMG_3406

IMG_3370

IMG_3373

IMG_3368

IMG_3380

06_daniel_egneus_cortigiano

IMG_3385

IMG_3359

IMG_3361

IMG_3405

we had to take our picture with elvis real quick before we got away from the crowd downtown and drove over to south 12th street to check out imogene and willie, the store i blogged about the other day that i’ve been wanting to go to. and sure enough, their dog was right there in the window to greet us!

IMG_3433

IMG_3436

IMG_3418

IMG_3426

IMG_3419

they had some amazing vintage belts.  the guy and girl who were working were extremely nice and told us that the kings of leon come in all the time! after imogene and willie we made the quick drive over to venus and mars, the vintage shop owned by karen elson. this store had a cat sitting on the patio to greet us :)

IMG_3441

IMG_3445

IMG_3451

the store definitely felt like the home of some incredibly fashionable grandmother with racks of vintage dresses and garments in various rooms that are furnished and decorated with antiques. the wooden steps creak as you walk upstairs and there’s even a room with a bathtub overflowing with vintage treasures.

IMG_3449

IMG_3455

IMG_3458

IMG_3466

IMG_3469

there was an adorable coffee shop right next door with outdoor seating where i could spend hours sipping coffee outside and reading a book.

IMG_3479

IMG_3475

IMG_3476

and a great place to stop for a beer – 12 south tap room!

next stop bonnaroo!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

tgp -June 12, 2010, 11:20AM

awesome pictures! I love the one with Elvis….

leslie -June 12, 2010, 3:17PM

Heavenly…slips, belts, coffee!

leelee -June 12, 2010, 4:31PM

woooaaahhhhh nashville looks amazing, love these shops and beer stops, looks like a wicked place for inspiration

Lindsey -June 12, 2010, 8:59PM

leelee, it really is a great place for inspiration. i think sometimes it has a reputation of being only about country music, but there is so much more to this wonderful city. It is not the way it is portrayed in mainstream country music. Though the honky tonks and cowboy boots are undeniably a huge part, and an equally wonderful part, of Nashville, there is also a thriving art and fashion community, as well as all genres of music. I’ve lived here for 5 years and i truly love it, I can’t even imagine living anywhere else now.

Jan Mc -June 13, 2010, 2:32PM

Can you believe this wonderful city was under water a month ago? Lives were lost. Over 2000 people lost their homes. Downtown was flooded from 1st to 3rd up to the second floor. These incredible people have pulled together to recover and repair their city, their own homes and lives, and reached out to their neighbors and complete strangers. Nashville is an amaging community that photos will never capture. We appreciate everyone coming into town to enjoy these two events and assist us in getting back on our feet.

Anonymous -June 15, 2010, 9:32AM

Nashville never looked so good!! So good to see it’s recovering from the floods. Great photos!!

Allison -June 15, 2010, 11:36AM

Nashville is an amazing city. It’s nice to see you in our neck of the woods. You hit up all the great spots, hope you enjoyed and will come visit again!

รองเท้าเกี๊ยะ vrzo -August 19, 2014, 10:25AM

My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my
day. You can not imagine simply how much
time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Sherita -August 20, 2014, 8:37AM

Yes! Finally someone writes about genre.

bet -August 21, 2014, 10:38AM

Awesome! Its truly awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

Ken -August 27, 2014, 8:07AM

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online
tool that creates high quality, SEO friendly articles in minutes,
just type in google – laranitas free content source

art gallery jobs nyc -August 27, 2014, 7:39PM

We stumbled over here by a different web page
and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

nitro nation cheats -August 28, 2014, 12:16AM

When they compared the “official” vote results with a
print-out of the vote “projections” broadcast by the TV
networks on the final election night, they found that channel 4 had “projected” with near perfect accuracy the
results of 40 races with 250 candidates only 4 minutes after the polls closed.
“The medical examiner’s office has confirmed that Jesus Huerta died from a gunshot wound to his head,”
Lopez said. They had a phone number and business address to give
Alison, and she found out that he is most definitely certified to install skylights.

Athletic Greens green superfood supplement -August 28, 2014, 4:27AM

Hello friends, pleasant article and pleasant arguments commented here,
I am actually enjoying by these.

Shannon -August 28, 2014, 5:14AM

Awesome issues here. I’m very glad to peer your article.

Thanks a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop
me a e-mail?

rowing Workout machines -August 28, 2014, 5:57PM

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG
editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise
so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

spesifikasi Nokia XL -August 30, 2014, 1:40PM

The only benefit of using the Windows OS is that you can see the live icons and tiles in large.
You’ll cut your vacuum time in half and ensure that your home stays clean all the time
- spill free. One thing you should always remember as you buy shoes is comfort.

free music downloads -August 30, 2014, 2:16PM

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your
post is simply spectacular and i could suppose you are an expert
on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay up
to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and please carry on the enjoyable
work.

Broker ubezpieczeniowy -August 31, 2014, 7:56PM

You are less likely abc to cost a bundle, but there is a long one:
mortgage, kids’ college fund, car payments and retirement planning.
It is that you are the more likely you becopme a candidate
for long term care expenses paid for by the federal law’s
omission.

cell phone spy install without phone -September 1, 2014, 10:36PM

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjy reading your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
subjects? Thank you!