home office job alert!

Post image for home office job alert!

we are looking for a sample coordinator!

when applying please submit a cover letter, resume and inspiration board (8 x 11 PDF) that represents the Free People girl.

for more info on this position and to apply click here.

Tags: ,

Comments

Lea -September 28, 2010, 10:21AM

Can I apply for the job if I’m not a US resident?

fp julia -September 28, 2010, 11:06AM

sure!

Callie -September 28, 2010, 11:23AM

Do you have to have a college degree to get any home office jobs with FP? I have always dreamed of working with this brand and worry that not going to college is going to take that chance away. I am creative, extremely hard working and have had management experience. I feel like
I would be capable of all the tasks required, if given the opportunity. I understand the want to encourage a college education, but being a creative company wouldn’t you want to encourage all types of people, the college educated or not. I know college was not for me, nor was any form of classroom education. I feel work, life experience, reading exploring, observing have all been key component in my education. I hope one day I can share my dreams and goals with this brand. I know that may not be in the near future but if there is any chance that without a degree it could be me in a position like this one day, I will continue towards that goal and work that much harder to achieve it. Thanks for listening to me rant,
Forever a FP girl!

radha khambati -September 28, 2010, 2:08PM

love your bohemianness .. would love to be associated ..!

fp julia -September 28, 2010, 2:47PM

hi callie! i would check our job site and look at the requirements for specific jobs you are interested in- it should say if a degree is required. if not, a good way to get involved with free people is to start out working at our stores and working your way up. we definitely appreciate creative minded people here, so it can’t hurt to apply and if our HR team thinks you’re a good fit somewhere else in our company they will contact you!

Eliza -October 8, 2010, 7:19PM

Hi FP crew! I submitted my online application, resume, cover letter, and inspiration board today…look for a hard copy in the mail also! :-)

Meggie -June 11, 2012, 6:57PM

Hi! I am going to be a senior in high school this fall and plan on taking a year off between graduating in June 2013 and starting college. I want to major in fashion design and/or merchandising and have always dreamt of working at the free people home office. Are there any interning opportunities available for my situation? I’d just really like to gain some experience and insight in the field and hopefully have an opportunity to work full time with free people in my future. Thanks :)