cool internship!

Post image for cool internship!

we are looking for a full-time merchandising intern!

the free people intern’s main focus is to support the merchandisers by providing basic administrative skills, completing assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner and giving them the assistance they need to create and execute product that represents the unique style of the free people customer.  the internship will provide great insight into the wholesale merchandising world and will allow this individual to be a part of a creative, eclectic, inspiring brand.

this is a full-time, paid internship so we are looking for a recent graduate.

for more info and to apply, click here!

Tags: ,

Comments

Alicia -December 22, 2010, 3:00PM

Do you ever have internship opportunities outside of Philadelphia?

fp julia -December 22, 2010, 3:58PM
amy -December 22, 2010, 4:06PM

Must the person be a recent grad? I am a single mom, and previous owner of my own clothing line. I’d love an opportunity like this, but haven’t been to school in a few years.

fp julia -December 22, 2010, 4:11PM

hi amy – we’re looking for a recent grad but it can’t hurt to try!!

bree -December 22, 2010, 6:44PM

I am a current college student and curious about what type of degree and work experience you look for when choosing your interns. I’m sure it varies with each position but if you could tell me for this one specifically that would be great! Thank you:)

kiana -December 22, 2010, 6:53PM

i just graduated from high school and am looking into going to fashion school. this would be a great opportunity for me! am i too young?

Bruna -December 22, 2010, 7:12PM

Hello! Totally off topic here, but when will FP open up a store here in Sacramento, CA? :-( the other stores are all far away…

Laura Cary-Coleman -December 22, 2010, 11:45PM

Hi Fp! I just applied for the merchandising internship position and it sounds like an AMAZING opportunity!I graduated this past May and would LOVE to be considered! Is there a human resource manager I can possibly follow up with soon? Thank you!!

Best,
Laura

fp julia -December 23, 2010, 8:53AM

bree – we really dont look for interns with a specific background, we have people with all different backgrounds in all of our positions here! what really matters is if this is something you’re passionate about and you’re a good fit with the brand :)
kiana – we are looking for a college graduate
bruna – i’m not sure but i know there are plans to open several stores next year, it’s possible!
laura – someone from HR will be in touch with you if they think you’re a good fit for the internship!

Abby -December 26, 2010, 5:09PM

Sounds like a dream internship!! :) What is the time frame for this position?

Erica -January 12, 2011, 2:32AM

Does Free People have summer internships for high school students?

Kara Smith -January 17, 2011, 2:26PM

Are you all looking for summer interns?? I am a student at Howard University and would love the position :)

danielle -March 8, 2011, 12:54PM

Has this position been filled yet??

Kit -March 15, 2011, 12:15AM

I am about to graduate this may with a BFA and Studio Arts degree.. has this position been taken or is there hope if I apply :)

Onesie -April 4, 2012, 3:41PM

You recognize thus significantly relating to this matter, made me personally imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!