xoxo

as if having one genius photographer in a household wasn’t enough – guy aroch’s wife, anna palma, is also an incredibly talented photographer. our senior stylist told me about her, and sent along some photos and a video that she shot. what struck me about her work was somewhat similar to why i love her husband’s work- it feels very natural and un-posed. she has a talent for capturing the essence of childhood- imagination, playfullness and fun. this video is amazing- i love the song choice (yeasayer’s ambling alp)!

“XOXO” directed by Anna Palma from SWELL on Vimeo.

and here are some of the gorgeous photos that accompany the video:

see more at her website!

Tags: , , ,

Comments

sweet road -January 11, 2011, 12:33PM

I wouldn’t have expected the video to be so upbeat just by the sort of soft and quiet mood of the photographs, but it I loved it!… and that little girl is so beautiful!

Fp Jemma -January 11, 2011, 2:39PM

sooooooooooooooo darn cute!!!!!!!

Laura -January 11, 2011, 4:53PM

LOVE the video! and the girl is adorable, I want my children to do ballet someday!!!

Eva -January 11, 2011, 6:53PM

This video and photos are so inspiring! Love the song, too! It evoked some really cheerful feelings in me. I’m thinking I might have to write about this for me blog! Thank you for sharing!!

Ray -January 12, 2011, 12:05AM

this is the most absolute cutest thing. My children will no doubt be this amazing, natural, fun and loving towards each other! what talent Anna has! if i ever did photography more than just a hobby, i would want my images to give people this exact same feeling.:)

Carole Hickman -January 12, 2011, 7:04PM