Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

beach combing

Post image for beach combing

the beach has overtaken my mind! i blame our march catalog for that…but i found this beach combing photo series by quercus design the other day and i think they’re so beautiful! they make me want to go to the beach right now and search for shells and stones and other treasures.

the arrangements are so beautiful…and it’s fascinating to think how the found objects differ depending on the location. what a cool idea… reminds me of our castaway trend!

view more here.

top two photos from here.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Anonymous -March 14, 2011, 3:10PM

so beautiful!

g! -March 14, 2011, 4:27PM

This is beautiful! Why didn’t I ever think of this? I collected a bunch of driftwood, sea glass and aqua-hued styrofoam flotsam on my last beach stay in Portland, Maine… used the little flotsam pieces as ‘knobs’ on a piece of driftwood that I use as a necklace holder/hanger! Partially an idea I got form Free People :) PS. Please open up shop in Portland asap!

kristen -March 14, 2011, 6:07PM

ahhh beautiful! I grew up by the ocean and use my findings in the jewelry I make!

Sierra -March 14, 2011, 9:42PM

These pieces would look great on necklaces

Monique -March 14, 2011, 11:22PM

I adore these found beach items. They are perfectly arranged. The first image is certainly my favorite.

Fionazhou -March 14, 2011, 11:24PM

Every time, I go to beach, always find some beautiful little things. It always brings me some small surprise and fun!

Property Management Software -March 14, 2011, 11:38PM

Well, it is such a very good collection of different types of beach combing. Good to share with us, I like the different colors of stones, it is such a very beautiful.

Taylor -March 15, 2011, 2:26PM

these would make cool tiled wallpaper for a computer!!

LW -March 16, 2011, 10:37AM

Great minds think alike. :) I think we both posted about these beautiful prints simultaneously.

Here’s my post: