for this month’s survival guide i went to our art director, who is in charge of our web studio team and stylists. i love her style – it’s classic and very parisian, and she always look so well put together. here’s a look at what she’s loving right now!
1. i love the monarch wings dress from the april catalog- easy, feminine dressing- perfect for a spring day!
2. the hispaniola hat – i wear a hat almost every day, and always love to pair a little “boy” with a little “girl”. this one is my favorite from our current selection.
3. simple white tee – i buy mine from hanes’ boys in a medium- i love this photo of kate bosworth in a simple tee, she has amazing style! i also love boyfriend blazers like her’s draped over my shoulders or with dresses.
4. l’artisan parfumeur safran troublant- our design director introduced me to this scent, and i love that it lingers in my fabrics.
5. embryolisse crème riche– i buy this when i am in paris- it’s light, rich and great for all skin types.
6. nars pure matte lipstick in vesuvio- not a big lipstick wearer, but this one is very easy to wear.
7. NDC passport holder– i love how distressed the leather is, the more i travel the better it looks!
8. the song la linea scura by ludivico einaudi– i discovered it on a run one morning while listening to pandora.
9. the odile flats from our april catalog.
10. i love these vintage crayons! they remind me of our color story in the april catalog.