greetings from austin!

Post image for greetings from austin!

i am so incredibly excited to have the opportunity to join our team for a catalog shoot in austin! i just arrived and am still wide-eyed and soaking it all in but here’s a little peek so far…more to come :)

what i packed – it is hot down here and i am loving it!

so long philly…

austin3

hello austin! of course the live music capital of the world has a band playing in the airport :)

austin4

the house where our team is staying- it is absolutely breathtaking! i’ll have lots of pics for you guys don’t worry!

austin5

austin6

this place has such an amazing laid-back vibe…i can’t wait to explore downtown tomorrow and see what it’s all about! stay tuned…

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

celeste louise -April 14, 2011, 9:15PM

you would love downtown buffalo!!

Kelli -April 14, 2011, 9:51PM

Oh yay! SO happy y’all have made it to our lovely city of Austin. Be sure to check out Feather’s boutique on South Congress, and all the shops along there. I know you’ll love it!
Have so much fun. Xo, Kelli

Melissa -April 14, 2011, 10:14PM

Ohhh Austin is the perfect place to shoot a FP catalog! Looking forward to more photos!

Sarah -April 14, 2011, 11:55PM

Hope you ladies enjoy your stay here! If you get the chance to go out for drinks, stop at Side Bar on 7th and Red River. It’s very laid back and they make great drinks!

Also, don’t forget to check out Barton Springs, or any other greenbelt location!

Jordan -April 15, 2011, 12:41AM

What a coincidence I’ll be there for a photoshoot this weekend as well! I love Austin! If you get a chance eat at shady grove and get a cupcake from hey cupcake!

Meli -April 15, 2011, 2:04AM

oh my oh my
please tell me where did you get the middle shirt(blue), Its too cute!!!

aria -April 15, 2011, 4:32AM

wow i love your outfit choices ! where did you get that black shirt with the white skeleton? :) i like it!

Zoe -April 15, 2011, 5:35AM

OH my!! gorgeous house, i love it. Great outfits the bag is so pretty.

Zoe x

Anna Clare Culp -April 15, 2011, 9:47AM

I LOVE AUSTIN!!! It’s so amazing!! I can’t wait to go this Fall for Austin City Limits!! Your outfits are great too! =) I can’t wait to see more posts from this!! I’m super excited since I love Austin and have little time to visit, I wonder what all has changed and can’t wait to hear about new little spots to go see from you!!

Sarah -April 15, 2011, 10:57AM

I love Austin, which is why I live here! You must check out Feather’s on South Congress for vintage clothes! Amazing.

Song Fashions -April 15, 2011, 3:34PM

Yay! Austin is where my heart is. Be sure to hop over to Barbarella for some dancing after Side Bar and then some late night tacos across the street. I’ll definitely be hitting up the springs this weekend… perhaps we’ll see you there soaking up some Free People Austin inspiration.

Love.

PS. Where are you shooting? Try the Greenbelt.

sk -April 15, 2011, 4:25PM

LOVE IT!!! Can’t wait to see more posts from Austin!

Haley -April 15, 2011, 7:40PM

Be sure to check out the Reggae Fest there this weekend! :)

Elin -April 16, 2011, 12:01AM

Sounds like it’s going to be a great shoot! I wish I could have a job like that!

helen -April 16, 2011, 2:18PM

You can’t leave Austin without a stop in @ Taco Deli. It’s near the greenbelt entrance on Barton Skyway. Awesome Tex-Mex & sometimes on the weekends they have live music too.

fp julia -April 18, 2011, 4:41PM

hi! the shirt in the middle is right here- http://www.freepeople.com/clothes-tops/on-the-fringe-top/, and the tshirt is vintage loves – http://www.freepeople.com/vintage-loves-vintage-tees/

mei mei gao -April 20, 2011, 11:40PM