july catalog sneak peek!

Post image for july catalog sneak peek!

i have been eagerly awaiting this book since april when we went to austin to shoot it! it drops tuesday, but here are some behind the scenes photos i took during the shoot to hold you over :)

free-people-july-catalog

free-people-july-catalog

july-catalog-sneak-peek

free-people-july-catalog

free-people-july-catalog

IMG_5024

free-people-july-catalog

free-people-july-catalog

free-people-july-catalog

the july book was shot in austin, texas, by alexandra valenti and features models ashley smith, anastasia khodkina, jessica mau and our fave rockers, the happen-ins :) look for the entire catalog online and in the mail on tuesday!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

dallas -June 30, 2011, 3:41PM

these are amazing <333 LOVE-love the vintage and music inspired theme!!! can't wait for the catalog to come out!!! {i've seen the one with the neil young quote and it melts my heart…SO much}

sassy j -June 30, 2011, 5:15PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes in this catalog!!! :) Can’t wait for the catalog!

BohoQueen -June 30, 2011, 9:13PM

This one looks like another great catalog! The picture of the model with the lace and polka dot dress, holding the guitar, standing in front of the lace drapery is just gorgeous! Love all the red, white, and blue flowers on the ground as well! Can’t wait to receive this catalog in the mail! xoxo

Alison Strieker -June 30, 2011, 10:11PM

I’m seeing some pants I better save up for NOW! I LOVE you guys!

Taylor -June 30, 2011, 11:34PM

I love the rockin’ country look! Looks like I have to save my babysitting cash for new things….oh geez! ~It never ends!
Looks like a great catalog! I can’t believe it’s going to be July 1st tomorrow…Exactly one month from my Birthday! woohoo!!!

margaux -July 1, 2011, 3:46AM

i spy with my little eye, some fabulous new jeffrey campbells!

holly anne -July 1, 2011, 9:42AM

that polka dot dress amazing!

pgx123456 -July 16, 2011, 4:47AM

So creasy,what they dressed looks so popular!

Rin -July 19, 2011, 4:12AM

Seeing photo shoots like this, make me fall in love with this brand more.
Free people gives off this comfy high fashion vibe.

Destiny -August 1, 2013, 12:33AM

I know its been forever, two years almost to the day, that I saw the black and white dress in Pasadena. I had a dream about it last night and now feel compelled to find it. Does anyone know where I can find this dress? Or what its called so I can search for it. The info would be greatly appreciated.