office space polaroids

Post image for office space polaroids

office-space14

office-space21

office-space15

office-space18

office-space16

office-space5

office-space-19

office-space17

office-space20

office-space4

so, i just got an iphone…after holding out for a while, i decided to join the party. i still find it a little overwhelming, but i will say this – the photography apps are amazing! hence the office space polaroids…(taken with the shake it app).

do you guys have any recommendations for great apps, photo or otherwise?

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

alexxandra -June 29, 2011, 4:07PM

if you enjoy taking videos, the 8mm app is wonderful. they have different filters to make your videos have a bit more personality.
by far, one of my favorites!

aida -June 29, 2011, 4:51PM

I have a droid, but absolutely love the “retro camera” app.. see if you can find it for your iphone :)

loraine -June 29, 2011, 4:55PM

do hipstamatic prints, instagram is also cool. retro cam.

BohoQueen -June 29, 2011, 5:20PM

What a beautiful batch of photos! Love the bright purple flowers in the first picture, the hanging necklaces are so cool, the sign that says, “Free” (from an old FP store sign?) is absolutely timeless, and I would love to have something like that in my room. It symbolizes my favorite clothing brand as well as the lifestyle I try to create for myself (many thanks to you all at FP for inspiring me daily!). I also love the store display vases, although I’m quite bummed that I didn’t jump on it and purchase one when FP Walnut Creek had them for sale. xoxo

Monique -June 29, 2011, 6:25PM

These photos are lovely, I am a fan of the hipstamatic, there are tons of lenses and styles to choose from.

sara -June 29, 2011, 6:27PM

polaroids make everything look amazing!

alyssa -June 29, 2011, 7:55PM

I LOVE iPHONE PHOTO APPS! my favorites are shake it, camera bag, & instagram!

what i love even more than that is real old timey polaroids… i wish they still made the film. i use a fugi film polaroid where they come out the size of credit cards, it helps ease the pain!

http://alyssarude.tumblr.com <3

Alison Strieker -June 30, 2011, 12:57AM

I want to buy an iPhone JUST to use as a camera! (Is this possible, or dO I have to pay for the pricely plan, too?) BTW, htere are no cameras with these features…I’m really hoping someone will come to their wits and get one out there (besides the Holga, where you can’t get intant results0

Anonymous -June 30, 2011, 11:12AM

TOBY!!!

Monie -June 30, 2011, 11:15AM

Some of my favorite apps are instagram, Diptic (this allows you to create layouts for your photos), iDarkroom, and Slow Shutter Cam.

nina -June 30, 2011, 1:48PM

Aww…. love these photos! They’re simply awesome!
Have a nice day! xo

Brooke -June 30, 2011, 1:55PM

def instagram…hipstamatic…8mm…and fisheye camera…enjoy!

ash -July 2, 2011, 3:52PM

i love photosynth you can get some super cool photos with it

Leen -August 25, 2011, 8:46AM

I love that floarboard and the chair in the photograph third from last. What I wouldn’t give for floorboards like that!