Thursday Poll: The July Lookbook with Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Post image for Thursday Poll: The July Lookbook with Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Our July Lookbook, “FALLing for Bambi,” is definitely one of my favorites yet – maybe because I think Bambi Northwood-Blyth is insanely adorable, but also because I love these pre-fall, layered looks. This lookbook actually has 15 total outfits but I pulled out some of my favorites – which one do you like best?

look one:

look two:

look three:
july-lookbook-3

look four:
july-lookbook-4

look five:
july-lookbook-5

look six:
july-lookbook-6

look seven:
july-lookbook-7

or look eight:
july-lookbook-8

(view the entire july lookbook)

time to vote!

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

guest -July 14, 2011, 8:29PM

Look 4. I love sweaters!

! -July 14, 2011, 9:57PM

7!

Lilly -July 15, 2011, 12:21AM

Will you please do a makeup product and how to on this look?

Stargirl -July 15, 2011, 1:30PM

1(:

MIA -July 15, 2011, 9:06PM

I love your products but your clothes SO unnecessarily expensive – dont you realize we re in a freakn recession; maybe thats why stores like forever 21 do so amazing, and your stores barely have people in them — think aboutttt

guest -July 15, 2011, 9:47PM

oh, I just love her eyebrows..Please do tell..are they natural or did you have to add extra eyebrow shawdow or liner..Please do tell. Thanks.

Shellly -July 15, 2011, 10:37PM

MIA you re so right — nice to look at but can def buy similiar looks in cheaper places! suck it FP

guest -July 17, 2011, 5:40PM

look 3 is great too. I love the sensuality of that crop top. I’m just not a fan of lace and I don’t really like to wear white in the fall.

Ashley -July 17, 2011, 9:17PM

I must say I have to agree with a couple of the girls. I absolutely LOVE you aesthetic and products but prices are outrageous! I would imagine that most of the ppl in your demographic would have a hard time forking over $150 for a pair of pants I can find elsewhere fore $20-$30. $150 is more than my electric bill! But like I said before I do think you turn out some beautiful clothing and I love your blog. I guess I will just have to stick to reading the blog instead of buying the clothes!

guest -July 18, 2011, 3:50PM

yea, they’re pictures are just so beautiful. I like a lot of the designs too. I just wish they had more comfortable fabrics and less elastic for a lot of the clothes. FP, is not a store I could just go to any day and pick something off the racks. It’s a store I have to wait a while to get what I think I might want. This website helps me to keep a wishlist so I remember what I liked and what I wanted to buy when I do have the money.

Anonymous -August 1, 2011, 1:20PM

is there a make up tutorial to go with this? her eyes look beautiful!

Vicky -August 16, 2011, 7:11AM

This does look pomisring. I’ll keep coming back for more.