Festival Fashion at Outside Lands – Day One

Post image for Festival Fashion at Outside Lands – Day One

Outside Lands kicked off today in Golden Gate Park and attendees were definitely rocking their best festival fashion! Everywhere we looked there was amazing style, with lots of maxis, boots, braids, funky accessories and of course Free People! We ran into some friends and even spotted Vanessa Hudgens along the way, looking perfectly boho with her maxi skirt and cardigan, cropped bralette and feather accessories. The fashion here is the epitome of free-spirited and we loved it all!  We collaborated with the lovely Erin of Cali Vintage who captured it all on film.

Adorable fp girl Marie wearing the Arizona blanket wrap.

FP girl Stacie in the poetic kaftan.

free-people-outside-lands

Tammy in the fp vegan leather shorts, we the free graphic tank and joe lace up boots!

Vanessa Hudgens

free-people-outside-lands

Cutie in our centered pullover.

Simply gorgeous!

free-people-outside-lands

We were all in love with this girl’s poncho.

FP’s gypsy lace dress.

free-people-outside-lands

Our Free People bags were everywhere!

free-people-outside-lands

Me, in the tadefi embellished turban.

More to come tomorrow!

Photo credit: Erin Hagstrom, Cali Vintage.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

naja -August 13, 2011, 3:07AM

where were you guys hiding? i looked all over for y’all, but all i could find were people carrying free people bags!

fp julia -August 13, 2011, 3:18AM

naja – we were trying to tweet our location but couldn’t get service anywhere! :( we’ll be there tomorrow and sunday too!

Paola -August 13, 2011, 3:49AM

I hope to see you there tomorrow. It was a great start off to the festival and I saw great fashion.

BohoQueen -August 13, 2011, 8:19AM

Every single outfit is just so effortlessly-boho! It looks like you’re having so much fun, and Julia, I love L~O~V~E your ring! I remember seeing it a long time ago at FP, and now I wish I grabbed it while it was there! xoxo

Taylor -August 13, 2011, 9:37AM

Everyone looks so cute! Was Vanessa’s hair cut short, or was it just pulled back?

martha -August 13, 2011, 9:53AM

I’m in love with that girl’s poncho too ! perfect! I’m expecting for you guys to run into rumi neely as well, she mentioned she’d come …keep these coming !

Christina Ketchum -August 13, 2011, 10:37AM

Please open a store in Corpus Christi, TX. We need you here!

fp julia -August 13, 2011, 1:30PM

taylor – her hair was short it looks really cute :)

Annalise Furman -August 13, 2011, 9:07PM

I can’t wait to see more. All of these are so inspiring and feel very Free People, even if they’re not wearing something from the brand. Great looks!
XOXO

Anonymous -August 14, 2011, 12:10PM

you guys should include vanessa in one of your catalogs, she really seems to love you guys!

Boho Market -August 14, 2011, 1:21PM

Hi Julia!
I adore these looks!! I’d love to share these photos on my blog Boho Market with a link to your blog and Calivintage. Please let me know if I should contact CaliVintage as well. Thanks a lot!
xoxo
Giovanna

Bohomarket.blogspot.com

Erica -August 15, 2011, 11:17AM

I agree with anonymous. Include Vanessa in a catalog. She’s one of the first stars I think of when I hear Free People. She just gives off good vibes.

Anonymous -August 15, 2011, 9:48PM

does anyone know where i can get the skirt from the picture titled “Simply gorgeous!” The skirt is beige short in the from and long in the back, Im obsessed with it and would love to get one like it

let me know if anyone knows where its from !