Sleep to Dream

Post image for Sleep to Dream

dreams

I’ve been so sleep deprived lately, I’m starting to confuse dreams with reality…

I’m off today, have a great weekend and if you are on the east coast stay safe and dry!!

click on images for sources.

Tags: , , ,

Comments

sofie -August 26, 2011, 9:04AM

when does the september catalog come out??? where was it shot? i really want to see it! :)

sooz -August 26, 2011, 9:16AM

omg, i love this set of photos – esp. the bubbles one. have a great weekend!

erin -August 26, 2011, 10:14AM

LOVE this post! so inspiring. ps. do you know when the philly FP is going to open???

Stepha -August 26, 2011, 10:28AM

I wish my dreams looked like this…I wish my reality did too!

shannon -August 26, 2011, 12:33PM

i love your blog. i look at it every day. you never cease to amaze or inspire me. i am an artist and i need things like this every day!

B. in the Know -August 26, 2011, 2:12PM

I totally do that – it can get very confusing and awkward for everyone involved when dreams are confused with reality! Hope you enjoy the time off and can get some rest!
Much love,
B

Taylor -August 26, 2011, 3:50PM
Jen -August 27, 2011, 1:29PM

I wish you guys would do a better job at crediting the beautiful photos you post. Linking to the front page of WeHeartIt doesn’t cut it at all. If you can’t go the extra step to find the exact person who took the picture (it’s not that hard to do a couple extra clicks to track down their flickr or portfolio site), then you shouldn’t post the photo at all.

Consider “linking with love” and if you need to, re-familiarize yourselves with internet etiquette: http://linkwithlove.typepad.com/linkwithlove/2011/06/love-for-mankind.html

much love and peace.

boho diva -August 27, 2011, 8:50PM

Absolutely gorgeous!! So weird that I actually own that copy of the Dreamer’s Dictionary! I have cherished it for years!!! Love you guys!
xoxo, Boho Diva

martha -August 29, 2011, 5:29PM

so dreamy.. and I love that girl in the plaid shirt !