Trendspotting: Colored Suede Shoes

Post image for Trendspotting: Colored Suede Shoes

I’ve always been a little scared to be adventurous with shoes; I’m a plain Jane kind of girl when it comes to that department, usually sticking to black or brown, flats or boots.
however this Fall the trend on everyone’s minds is jeweled colored suede shoes in rich tones — emerald green, smokey grey, rust, and cherry red.

It’s a trend that ran wild off the runway with the likes of marni, prada and miu miu all casting a rainbow of delight below the ankle. we love the idea of mixing them with prints or even brightening up you basic day look.

Would you wear a pair of colored heels or wedges?

images from fashionising and polka dot street blog

photo

photo1

maurie and eve platform, Archduchess platform, sgt pepper ankle boot

Tags: , ,

Comments

Laura -August 10, 2011, 7:28PM

yes, I’d wear them! I like those red boots with skinny jeans. I like your photos

Anonymous -August 10, 2011, 9:16PM

ive been wearing colorful suede shoes for years!thank you thrift stores. sadly ill be retiring my favorite knee high red boots this year.

Andrea -August 10, 2011, 9:37PM

I’ve always been a black/brown/grey shoe kinda person until this year when I got a pair of red handmade cowboy boots and I have never had so many people comlimenting on them. I say ‘Go for it!’

! -August 10, 2011, 11:04PM

Simple outfits with a touch of color at your toes – a straight forward statement. Kind of like color blocking!

custom made clothing and designing -August 11, 2011, 2:11AM

this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all collections are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

Claire -August 11, 2011, 6:42AM

i like them, my outfit would be plain if i were to wear them. I prefer red to any other color. Xoxo

jenn -August 11, 2011, 10:12AM

yes totally! i love red coloured shoes. those mustard ones are awesome too!

windycityexpat -August 11, 2011, 2:06PM

yes! yes! i JUST got a pair of platform blue suede booties from Nordstrom. can’t WAIT to wear them (OK, i can wait just a little while. i’m not ready to let go of summer just yet.)

martha -August 11, 2011, 2:18PM

as if suede shoes weren’t cool enough already!! :)

BohoQueen -August 11, 2011, 6:03PM

I love heels, but I’m so tall (5’8), and I always feel awkward in heels! ;) The second picture from the bottom is so pretty! Love the towering heels with the tights and long skirt! xoxo