Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Happy Labor Day

Post image for Happy Labor Day

Even though summer isn’t technically over yet, Labor Day always seems to mark the end of it. I get terribly sad this time of year…summer is my favorite, and I never want it to end. I’m holding onto our endless summer concept and trying not to let it go just yet.

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

endless-summer

Click on images for sources – last few by Dylan Forsberg, I love his photos!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

Taylor -September 5, 2011, 1:20PM

These are my favorite kinds of posts….as well as the DIYs. Beautiful photos!

keltie -September 5, 2011, 1:30PM

i feel the exact same way…if only summer lasted forever! maybe we wouldn’t appreciate it as much if we didn’t have fall and winter though…

Kori -September 5, 2011, 2:57PM

These photos make me feel sad because summer is pretty much gone!! But I can never get enough of the photo posts. Whoever finds all these photos has a really good eye for photography!

Hanna -September 5, 2011, 3:42PM

I love the photos by Dylan Forsberg, totally just viewed all, really inspiring. I’m sad summer is over, but I’m looking forward to the winter, just not the rubbish rainy inbetween-y bit!

Anonymous -September 5, 2011, 4:48PM

It already feels like autumn here in Ohio, I’m so sad!

Charlotte -September 6, 2011, 9:26AM

These pictures really capture summer, Ill go back to this post and look at the unicorn picture when I need some nostalgia for summer. but I am happy that there will be less sticky days (there were tons in Boston). Please check out my blog!
theflowered.blogspot.com

BeeGirl207 -September 6, 2011, 9:36AM

unrelated praise: I love each new layout/border of the website more than the last. So Inspiring!