Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Style File: NYC Showroom Wholesale Sales Manager for Specialty Stores

Post image for Style File: NYC Showroom Wholesale Sales Manager for Specialty Stores

This week’s style-file girl is one of our employees from the NYC showroom. She’s the fun loving girl behind wholesale sales to specialty stores which means that any time you see our brand in a specialty store, she helped get it there! Here’s a bit about her life and the style she lives it with…

photo 5

photo (5)

Picnik collage

photo (8)

photo (7)

photo (6)

Tags: ,

Kera M -September 2, 2011, 5:59PM

Reppin’ De’troit baby! We love you FP, and your blog is such an inspiration! everyday, and always~!much love from Michigan <3

Taylor Rae -September 2, 2011, 9:33PM

She is so freakin cute and her outfits are so bold. I love it!

Maleeka Ab. -September 3, 2011, 9:29AM

LOVE the knitted dress <3 !

Reina -September 3, 2011, 4:46PM

love NYLON and Marie Claire!
And oooo jealous of your cruise ;D

jenn*fer -September 4, 2011, 10:17PM

Wow, I LOVE HER! If she’s why I can find Free People at my local Bloomingdales then I LOVE HER! Now if she can get a Free People boutique into Fashion Valley….I don’t know how I would feel. I might just explode from all the Love <3

emily -September 5, 2011, 10:34AM

You have my dream job! Working for FP wholesale is the only reason i get up and go to class in the morning! as an intern i wanted to meet you this summer but was unable to visit the fp showroom while in new york because i was to busy at the anthro showroom! hope to meet you one day!! :) also, i LOVE cafe habana!

Anna -January 15, 2012, 5:02AM

Just came across this and saw she mentioned Cafe Habana, kept reading and saw she’s from Michigan. Really proud to read this and all the comments because my parents are part owners of that restaurant :) So thanks for making me smile!