California All The Way

Post image for California All The Way

I love New York, but California has my heart. What about you?

ace9640

oraanges-Copy

tumblr_low5m2zIG41qar3y2o1_500

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com
Click on images for sources.

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Anette -January 17, 2012, 3:19PM

Oooo that’s a tricky one. If only NY had the heat:) I prefer NY to LA and SF, but prefer the rest of California to the rest of the East Coast…. So no conclusion, I might as well have said nothing:)

dragon fruit -January 17, 2012, 3:44PM

i love this post. it makes me want summer and my move to santa monica to be complete.

megan -January 17, 2012, 4:04PM

I have to say, I’ve never been to either New York or LA, but I am in love with the beach. When I went to florida about 7 yrs ago, I didn’t want to leave..and last april I went to my brothers wedding in Virginia Beach,VA and I was in love there as well, so much that I wanted to move there…..so I have to agree, after seeing these pics California would definitely have my heart. I live in small town Kansas and I would love to live near or even better on, the beach!!!

Anonymous -January 17, 2012, 6:26PM

NY! Love the playlist; Grateful Dead always a great tune for any occasion.

diane -January 17, 2012, 7:51PM

pretty photos! i spent most of my childhood and young adult years in san diego and long beach, so these pictures bring back fond memories. i am living in washington near seattle now and totally content in the snowy woods.

p.s. any chance for a diy for the friendship bracelets in the second photo from the top?

becky -January 18, 2012, 1:40AM

california. most definitely. born and raised in a small coastal town in CA, and i wouldnt have it any other way. there is nothing better than heading down to the beach in the dead of winter! who would want to be any where else?

Anonymous -January 18, 2012, 1:49AM

born and raised in orange county, then moved to san francisco for college.. now i’m studying abroad in south africa and all of these posts are making me miss home SO MUCH!!!! luckily i get back in june for a good old fashion california summer. xo

Karla Butler -January 18, 2012, 4:00PM

Great playlist but you forgot “California Soul” by Marlene Shaw. It is such a classic! :)

Audrey -January 18, 2012, 4:42PM

Wow outstanding photos! I love their nostalgic 1960′s feel.

beebayonline -January 19, 2012, 5:26AM

Nice post! You have worked hard on jotting down the essential information. Keep sharing the good work in future too.
and every photo is a looking nice,

jessy -March 25, 2012, 7:08PM

I love the billy bragg and wilco album!