Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Behind the Scenes with 4th and Bleeker and Foam Mag!

If you were following our twitter page over the weekend, you may have heard the exciting news – our team was in Palm Springs shooting our January lookbook with stunner Alexandra Spencer of 4th and Bleeker! AND, Foam Magazine was there to capture the behind the scenes action – which I am very excited to share with you today! Stay tuned, the full lookbook will be on our website next week :)

Behind the Scenes with Free People from Foam Magazine on Vimeo.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Anonymous -January 18, 2012, 3:16PM

I’m pretty sure there were 3 different people on your crew wearing red plaid shirts. :) Just thought that was funny.

fp julia -January 18, 2012, 3:49PM

haha anon good eye! we do love our plaid ;)

Taylor -January 18, 2012, 6:29PM

I like that this lookbook is shot outside…I’m not sure about you guys, but I get tired of the same old same old with the regular photo shoot backgrounds. I think this lookbook will be like a catalog in itself…definitely going to be worth printing out for my mood wall! :) I’m so excited to see the final result!

dragon fruit -January 18, 2012, 11:27PM

all i know is that i need the purple tinted sunnies in the beginning of the vid, cannot wait to see this entire lookbook! p.s. love the song

Sadie -January 20, 2012, 4:24PM

This shoot illustrates how well Alexandra styles herself on her blog.

Foam Magazine -January 22, 2012, 11:43PM

We had SUCH an amazing day with Alexandra and the Free People crew! Thanks again for letting us tag along.

stephanie -January 25, 2012, 9:02PM

those stacked wingtip shoes remind me of francesca lia block’s book, “weetzie bat”.