Stay inspired and dont miss a thing. Weekly updates from BLDG 25

Free People in Vietnam: March Catalog Sneak Peek

Post image for Free People in Vietnam: March Catalog Sneak Peek

For our March catalog, our team traveled across the globe to Vietnam, embarking on a journey that would take them on planes,  boats and night trains, through rice fields and mountains and across ancient bridges, capturing it all on film as they went. It is one of my favorite catalogs to date – in every image there is so much to look at, from the colors and the clothes and beautiful models to the breathtaking landscape and atmosphere of Vietnam. You can feel the energy and joy one feels when traveling emanating from each page. We’ll have lots more to come from this book, shot by Joshua Allen and Thomas Northcut featuring Martha Hunt and Michele Ouellet,  in the days ahead – here’s a little sneak peek!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Taylor -March 1, 2012, 3:50PM

Can’t wait for this catalog to come out! Looks like a fun catalog trip to go on!

Savannah Marie -March 1, 2012, 3:56PM

OH WOW! I can’t wait to get my hands on that catalog!
Savannah Marie

Anonymous -March 1, 2012, 5:32PM

wow!!!!!! i love it! i really cant wait to see the catalog!!!!!!!!! beautiful pictures!! im heading over to vietnam soon and would love to know what boat you guys took to sail beautiful halong bay and where to eat,sleep,shop…anything!! any tips would be awesome!! please help…thank u! :)

fp julia -March 1, 2012, 5:46PM

anon – stay tuned for info in the coming weeks! we’ve got you covered ;)

sweet road -March 1, 2012, 7:19PM

These photos are beautiful, and I’m sure the catalog will be as well! I love how the photos feel more like fashionable vacation photos instead of some unrealistic editorial. It’s very down to earth.

Steffanie -March 1, 2012, 7:35PM

I am so excited to get this catalog in the next few days, I cant wait! All of the pictures above look AMAZING and super creative.

gabby -March 1, 2012, 11:03PM

Are there any gorgeous maxi’s? Loved last years Polynesian Princess dress

karen -March 5, 2012, 1:15AM

Stina -March 5, 2012, 8:25AM

I love vietnam I was there some days ago.

Sandy -April 22, 2012, 12:27PM

Beautiful photography and clothes! I really love the blue shirt with the lace in the back. I wish Free People would have another contest/sweepstakes so maybe I could win some of these wonderful clothes. This site is my favorite by far as it is so my style. I was thrilled to go to the store in NYC while visiting there. I have always loved fashion and use to model so whenever I am able, I buy whatever I can from Free People and have shared your site with all my friends and family and also my daughters and their friends. I would love to promote your line in some way or be involved with your company. Let me know if anything might be available.

Jazmin -January 4, 2013, 8:39PM