Coachella, Coachella, Coachella

Post image for Coachella, Coachella, Coachella

Coachella is just around the corner and we can’t wait until Thursday when four of us Free People girls will be stepping onto the plane and heading to the festival that has some of the greatest style and headliners we know! On Monday we will be posting a fun post on how to find us at the festival, for now here’s a little homage to why we love this festival called Coachella so much.

20120408-161548.jpg

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

nikki -April 8, 2012, 7:30PM

I ADORE Free People clothing, but why are the prices so harsh? I mean.. you have the thinnest cropped top for $120. When it can simply found anywhere else for about $10.

lizette -April 8, 2012, 9:35PM

preach

lenaa -April 8, 2012, 9:56PM

so truth

taylor -April 8, 2012, 11:25PM

So true! I think some prices are reasonable for the items with more intricate detail, real leather or something along those lines. But some of FP’s basic items are just ridiculously priced. I’m sure you would do very well if you had some items that were under 50$. I love Free People SO much and I check the site almost every day, but have never been able to afford anything.

all of my love!!

emma -April 9, 2012, 12:20AM

I’m with you Taylor. I check the site/blog DAILY! And sadly, I have never been able to afford the things I want. we’ll get it someday girl. best of luck.

Anonymous -April 9, 2012, 12:51AM

My free people clothes, even though they are a little higher price point then other stores, have always been better quality, lasted longer, and been staple pieces in my wardrobe. They are always unique, and the designers take the time to put together amazing pieces of clothing that you won’t find anywhere else. If you want items under $50 check the sales page. They have awesome markdowns all the time.

cassandra -April 9, 2012, 1:26AM

COACHELLA! My husband’s band is playing this year, I am SO excited! Been trolling the FP website for style ideas for weeks.
His band is The Dear Hunter, performing on Friday :)

megan -April 9, 2012, 1:29AM

I agree…I love the style of free people..and there are no stores in my area that sell this still…I check the site everyday for inspiration and would love to purchase but its way out of my price range…I try and do my own diys of my favorites :)

lieske -April 9, 2012, 1:40AM

@anonymous, I’m with emma, taylor and nikki on this and unfortunately I don’t agree with you. I’ve looked at the site so many times and just thought that I shoudn’t torture myself by only looking at the beautiful clothes, so I ordered the things I really want (with many overthinking) and when the package came, I was really happy of course. But the clothes were way to big, while I measured my sizes and ordered small sizes. From the items I ordered, there is one thing I just can’t wear so big that it was, so now I only wear it when I’m at home just lying on the couch or sleeping or so. Another item was also much to big, but now i’ve found a way to wear it (still not very good though), I can wear it with a belt around it, but the sleeves start at my elbows (can you imagine). And the 3rd item I ordered was also too big, but I managed to wear it with a belt, that works (luckily), but it isn’t of good quality, absolutely not, the stitches are already coming loose and it is already falling apart. So although I really really love the outfits, how they look and I really want to add them all to my wardrobe, this is excactly my style. It is way to expensive for me, and the quality is just not good. I really regret it (unfortunately)

(and sorry if I spelled many things wrong, but I’m from the Netherlands, and my English is not the best)

Brianna -April 9, 2012, 8:25AM

So true. I’ve been a Free People fan for years, love their stuff! But lately I’ve been hardly looking at their clothes, I’m getting married soon and there’s no way my husband and I could afford clothes like this. While a agree many of their pieces are very unique (why I love them!) they aren’t always the best quality or nicest material.

Anette -April 9, 2012, 8:28AM

So jealous! I’ll have to wait till the summer when the European festivals are on. It’s really not the weather for it here yet!

Anonymous -April 9, 2012, 10:31AM

Oh, The Shins <3

Gurley Girl -April 9, 2012, 11:32AM

The Shins….. so good.

Anonymous -April 9, 2012, 2:08PM

Thom York!!!!!!!!??? SHINS???!!! <3 wish I could go! :) Thom York <3 <3 <3 He has an amazing voice <3

charlotte -April 10, 2012, 12:01AM

What about M. Ward? If you love Bon Iver and the Shins, you will die for M. Ward. check it.