Intimately Free People: Martha’s Picks

Post image for Intimately Free People: Martha’s Picks

Our intimates e-book features one of our favorite models, the beautiful Martha Hunt, who portrays the sexy/ playful girl in the book. I asked her some questions about our new Intimately Free People line to see what she’s like in real life!

The intimates e-book features three different “girl types” – romantic and pretty, comfy and cool, and playful and sexy – which of these do you think is most like you?
I’m a toss-up between the comfy and cool vs. the playful and sexy girl. 80 percent of the time I’m casual but the remaining 20 percent I get into my wild side! Gotta mix it up.

What do you look for when it comes to intimates/lingerie?
Good fabric and good colors. Models have to constantly wear nude underwear, so it’s nice to play with colors in my downtime. I want something that compliments my skin tone and is comfortable at the same time. Also getting a little push where I may need it always helps!

What do you think are the essential intimates items every girl should own?
Anything leather! Just kidding. I think boy shorts always look hot without even trying. Every girl needs a go-to sexy top or slip that is easy to throw on and always does the trick. And no girl looks bad in a little lace.

What are your top five favorite Intimately Free People items?

The Printed Donnie Halter Slip, Cheeky Lace Bra, Bloom Boy Short, Sweater Knit Pants, and the Voile Trapeze Slip is a layering classic – every girl should have it!

Go check out the Intimately Free People e-book!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

Kara Nicks -April 21, 2012, 1:28PM

Fabulous, just stunning!

anonymous -April 21, 2012, 9:19PM

cuteee! :) suggestion: free people should sell padded/push up bras that actually support girls with breasts

Lynnette -April 22, 2012, 12:31PM

Loving the Intimately Free People collection, beautiful!!

D -April 22, 2012, 4:25PM

some really cute looks, but it would be nice to see more realistic looking girls in the lingerie. I’m pretty sure some real curves would be a lot cuter than ribs sticking out of those adorable clothes.

D -April 22, 2012, 4:25PM

some really cute looks, but it would be nice to see more realistic looking girls in the lingerie. I’m pretty sure some real curves would be a lot cuter than ribs sticking out of those adorable clothes.

Bonnie -April 22, 2012, 5:33PM

Where did you get that mirror featured with the girl in green unlined bra?

Nikki -April 27, 2012, 4:35PM

The model’s protruding hip bones are a little much.

Post a comment

Back To Top     
Amber Jewelry  Tea sets