Limited Edition Dresses, Let’s Dazzle!

Post image for Limited Edition Dresses, Let’s Dazzle!

Every girl wants the opportunity to shine for one day, to put on the prettiest frock and just let the world wrap around her. She illuminates and the most enchanted smile comes upon her face… it’s the dress. It’s the prettiest dress she chose to put on that makes her feel like gold and everyone watches her.

This week we launched our Limited Edition Dresses, designed exclusively by our head designers. They are the type of dresses that can hold a thousand stories and make a fairytale come to life.

She can wear one to a wedding; she can wear one to romance her lover, to dance around in a field when the stars glisten on her forehead.  She can skip to the rhythm of the beat with her rugged boots under the delicate lace dancing the night away. She can run through the city in her converses, mixing her tomboy flare with her pretty dress, meeting friends and giggling the hours away. She doesn’t know what comes over her when the dress is on her skin… it makes the most magical story

What story would yours tell?

Images: Paris Vogue April 2012 shot by Peter Lindbergh

A collage to inspire

Images: Jalouse magazine July 09

Check out our Limited Edition Dresses

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

Lydia -May 30, 2012, 4:24PM

i love them, but they’re sooooooooooo expensive!!!

Faith -May 30, 2012, 5:35PM

Oh gosh, makes me want to get married again so I’d have an excuse to splurge on one…

~F

Sammy -May 30, 2012, 6:24PM

I wish I could dive in the fabrics of FP dresses…and wear them all. For now, I shall remain drooling.

marie -May 31, 2012, 9:13AM

This weekend launched the “unaffordable” dresses

holly -May 31, 2012, 9:20AM

I love those limited edition dresses! Perfect for a wedding. The one I like most is only $250, that’s so inexpensive for a wedding dress!

suess -June 4, 2012, 5:12AM

excellent dresses

Amanda -June 7, 2012, 1:06PM

Some of these dresses are beautiful. My cousin is getting married in September and I am looking online for a unique dress to wear to the wedding. I have found some really cute ones but they all seem like they are common dresses or overly expensive. Ideally I really want something that will make me stand out and have people ask me where I got my dress from.

Ryann -June 19, 2012, 6:03PM

Love the sparkly ones. Will they come in later seasons?

Jennifer S -July 13, 2013, 5:55PM

This question is for Jill-
I am a soon-to-be-bride and have found it difficult to find any dress that resembles my style and our untraditional wedding look… You made a dress that is now unavailable. What are the chances you’d make just one more?? We all have these moments and I’m not too proud to beg, hah.

Desperate (yes, really).

Please help!

Megan -November 23, 2013, 2:23PM

Hello, I DESPERATELY want the Jill’s Limited Edition White Summer Dress, Is there any possibility you will make more??????
Thanks for reading.

infrared light therapy -September 27, 2014, 10:26PM

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your site.
You have some really great articles and I feel I would be
a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some articles
for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.

Cheers!