Style File: Associate Buyer-Accessories

Post image for Style File: Associate Buyer-Accessories

Digital prints are what this week’s Style File does best. Each day, you can bet she has on some awesome, loud, funky, cool pattern in a simple cut. Layered on top, she loves toned down accessories in rough metals and edgy shapes. Many of her awesome pieces were picked up on a recent buying trip she took to San Fran, her personal favorite shopping city.

Get the look with the Urbi Printed Long Sleeve Dress (only xs left, so hurry)

The Romana Fest Sandal

If you like the skull necklace look, check out the Argo Pendant and Crystal Skull Pendant

Looking like a grunge beauty in her acid wash jeans, try our Feather Print Ankle Crop skinnies to get a similar look.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

Cally -May 21, 2012, 10:15AM

So beautiful.. I <3 this style file!

Chloe -May 21, 2012, 10:16AM

Love the G N’ R top!

Jessica -May 21, 2012, 12:30PM

One of my favorite style files.
I hope you guys bring back that butterfly top.
And I absolutely adore her shoes on the last outfit!

Lauren -May 21, 2012, 1:28PM

Diggin her style! I also love The Great Gastby–one of my favorite books!

watches blog -May 22, 2012, 2:33AM

so beauty, i like it!

fashion blog -May 22, 2012, 2:34AM

all the dresses are fine, so you can share them with us!

Liah -May 29, 2012, 2:59PM

Maybe it’s the wing tipped eyeliner in the rock & roll t-shirt pic, but she resembles Amy Winehouse.
I like her silver accessories; I gotta go roadtrippin or to a fleamarket because that’s where all the FP girls score cool jewelry finds.

Kristine -May 30, 2012, 12:48PM

How do we contact this amazing buyer? To send a jewelry linesheet for consideration ? :)

Victoria -August 22, 2013, 12:08PM

I would absolutely love to send you some of our best selling pieces to try! Victoria Ashlee Jewelry is a unique line of jewelry where every fashion forward women can find a piece to call their own!

please email me your address if interested!

Best,
Victoria

Dara Marie Carrera -October 19, 2013, 2:23PM

Hi,

My name is Dara Marie Carrera, I am the Marketing Director for new upcoming fashion designer, Vivienne Hu. She designs for the every day woman. She considers her pieces ageless. I agree. Please take a look at her website http://www.viviennehu.com.
I believe her garments are a perfect fit for Free People. We like to welcome the buyers to visit her boutique located at 88 Thompson Street, New York, New York 10012. Our Marketing team is a huge fan of Free People and admire their work greatly. We are very interested in meeting with your buyers.
If possible, please contact me at dara.carrera@viviennehu.com. I am eager to work with you and meet you. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,